Why 2 wheels is better than 4 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why 2 wheels is better than 4

Re: Why 2 wheels is better than 4

Quote Originally Posted by vrus View Post
    I'm wondering what's the fastest lap time at Cayuga is? A 350z recently put out 1:13 this summer.
    Low 1:12's.

Not everyone rides a bike just because they are fast and not everyone wants to race or break speed laws on highways. There are many other aspects to the appeal. That said, i love bikes, but i would take a Ferrari over any bike on the planet, any day of the week. I mean come on...

Quote Originally Posted by GayManLoveIsOK View Post
    forget the bike or car being faster than one another, that argument will be for all eternity...which one is gonna get you more booty...this thread is finished now...
    If you need a vehicle to get you booty, doesn't say much for your personality and intellect.
    Is this really why you young bucks buy bikes?
    Wow.......sad really.
    SOAR NOVICE#22
    www.bluestreakracing.ca
    http://www.platinum-powersports.com/indexx.php
    Honda Fireblade
    KTM 950 SM
    YZF 600R
    R6
    ---UNLIKE BASEBALL, FOOTBALL,BASKETBALL & GOLF, MOTORCYCLING REQUIRES 2 BALLS!---
    ---NEVER TRADE THE THRILLS OF LIVING FOR THE SECURITY OF EXISTENCE---
    ---"You can’t afford not to go. We are enmeshed in the cancerous discipline of security. Before we know it our lives are gone. Which shall it be: bankruptcy of purse or of life?" ---

who said anything about "needing" a car to get booty, old trout...

Quote Originally Posted by omnivore View Post
    If you need a vehicle to get you booty, doesn't say much for your personality and intellect.
    Is this really why you young bucks buy bikes?
    Wow.......sad really.
    you think a supermodel is gonna pick a guy with a ford pinto? obviously she's going home with me in my ferrari

Girls are the only reason us "young bucks" do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyRider View Post
    you think a supermodel is gonna pick a guy with a ford pinto? obviously she's going home with me in my ferrari
    A "Gentleman's" Magazine once commented that the wealthiest man in the world could drive anything he wanted and people would still lick his boots. I think they picked the CV-2 as the ugliest car but a Pinto would do as well. Just wear flameproof coveralls and carry a fire extinguisher.

Quote Originally Posted by nobbie48 View Post
    A "Gentleman's" Magazine once commented that the wealthiest man in the world could drive anything he wanted and people would still lick his boots. I think they picked the CV-2 as the ugliest car but a Pinto would do as well. Just wear flameproof coveralls and carry a fire extinguisher.
    that's because people know they are already rich. yeah they can drive anything they want, but their homes are most likely very luxurious. that's the difference.

My SV gets enough attention just bc its a bike. I'd like to think the chap riding it has something to do with it too!

Oh and I'd pick a bike over an exotic any day ....why????
    BC most of the bitches I date cant drive bikes, so they wont be tempted to drive it!

hahahah
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

"It takes me more to share the back seat on my bike then the spot next to me in bed"

Lol "bitches".
    True about girls not wanting to drive the bike but I have to keep most of my friends off my bike begging me to let them try.

U must be cray to think a bike gets more attention than a exotic. Have you ever been in a exotic. That's a whole nother level!

And don't no one flame me for wanting attention. That's why most people even get exotics or SS bikes for that matter (on the streets at least).

Quote Originally Posted by daisoman View Post
    Lol "bitches".
    True about girls not wanting to drive the bike but I have to keep most of my friends off my bike begging me to let them try.

U must be cray to think a bike gets more attention than a exotic. Have you ever been in a exotic. That's a whole other level!
    Not bragging but my job has let me enjoy many exotic cars and almost anything on wheels, indy cars, F1, etc.... I had to buy a bike because its the only thing I haven't driving yet with rubber wheels.

To be honest with you most guys in an exotic get labeled as a ****** by women if there's no personality/confidence to go with it. Usually their cocky and arrogant and women see right through that.

A lot of us on bikes are on them because we enjoy the thrill of what it is to be on two wheels. Women see that as the "adventurous, carefree, confident, bad boy, etc....) type of guy and are usually more attracted to that.

Probably the quality of girl will be better if she picking up a guy on a bike then the bimbo's picking up the ****** bag that had to have driving lessons by Downtown motors before he emptied his trust fund to by a car that he knows only what he read about in the brochure about.

There are endless expensive cars driving around TO and KW (bc of RIM) sure they get looks here and there. a Porsche is becoming the chevy cobalt of Toronto. But a nice looking bike with a a great sound turns heads almost all the time.

Just my opinion.
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

"It takes me more to share the back seat on my bike then the spot next to me in bed"

I respect your opinion but I stand by mine. My fiancé who don't know anything about cars or bikes will break her neck for a exotic but won't look twice at a bike. That's my experience.

I respect your opinion but I stand by mine. My fiancé who don't know anything about cars or bikes will break her neck for a exotic but won't look twice at a bike. That's my experience.
    I didn't mean to insult your fiance. just speaking in general terms.
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

Oh and on a positive. she wont look twice bc she's already got her guy that rides a bike......
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

None taken. She's a nerd, she loves science stuff.

But for me if money wasn't an issue I'd get a 458 or a slr over anything.

None taken. She's a nerd, she loves science stuff.

But for me if money wasn't an issue I'd get a 458 or a slr over anything.
    If money wasn't the issue I'd have both. The cager for date night and the bike for when she's not coming
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

i have seen so many hot chic with loser pot heads guys in 200.00 rust buckets....alot of chics get intimedated by guys in fancy big $$$$ cars.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny5 View Post
    Not everyone rides a bike just because they are fast and not everyone wants to race or break speed laws on highways. There are many other aspects to the appeal. That said, i love bikes, but i would take a Ferrari over any bike on the planet, any day of the week. I mean come on...
    I agree with everyone rides for a different reason. But I for one would not trade my GS in for a Ferrari, in fact, there is no other vehicle on the planet I would trade my bike in for, unless it was to take, sell for heaps of money and then buy my GS again and keep the extra cash for more farkles and whatnot.