Is this what people mean when they say that they'll catch others in the corners?

Thread: Is this what people mean when they say that they'll catch others in the corners?

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Is this what people mean when they say that they'll catch others in the corners?

Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

Re: Is this what people mean when they say that they'll catch others in the corners?

i bet the yellow bike that got hit was being ridden by a hot girl, and the guy on the blue bike saw her just as he came around and thought damn.. how can i meet this hot babe.. *lightbulb goes off* i know!....

Re: Is this what people mean when they say that they'll catch others in the corners?

Sorry, I'll try not to lowside next time
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Why'd that guy go down? did he panic and let go of the bike or was he at the lean limit?

Quote Originally Posted by veno78 View Post
    Why'd that guy go down? did he panic and let go of the bike or was he at the lean limit?
    he is a noob, over leaned the bike.

I think the oncoming guys got surprised by the Cam guy and the rider infront.

You can see the first oncoming rider straighten up a bit when he sees the 2 riders...the guy behind must have upset the bike by getting on the brakes and/or chopping the throttle.
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

Quote Originally Posted by slowbird View Post
    I think the oncoming guys got surprised by the Cam guy and the rider infront.

You can see the first oncoming rider straighten up a bit when he sees the 2 riders...the guy behind must have upset the bike by getting on the brakes and/or chopping the throttle.
    +1 .. agree. You can see the first guy upright, and the second guy probably grabbed a handful of brakes.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

Here is the original version of the video as posted by the rider who was hit with his explanation of it...

"Camera is mounted on my bike when coming downhill. Rider almost took out the bike in front of me but he was able to avoid him and came directly into my path. I am ok for now..."

Here is the riders Youtube profile page with many more of his vids:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Johnny5sWorld

(ps: just a coincidence his youtube nick is the same as mine here lol)
    Last edited by Johnny5; 11-27-2011 at 05:06 AM.

Poor guy....I had a few close-ies at Deals Gap this year...got 'em on camera too.
    -Matt
    1997 VFR750F RC36
    1986 VFR750F Honda Interceptor (sold)
    1986 Honda Interceptor VF500 (sold)
    enhanced by Platinum Powersports

terrible luck on this guy's part... looks painful as fuark