2012 Pro 6 Cycle Trackday schedule

Thread: 2012 Pro 6 Cycle Trackday schedule

2012 Pro 6 Cycle Trackday schedule

Our 2012 schedule has been finalized and posted on our blog here: http://pro6cycle.com/Blog/Blog_View.aspx?blogid=103

Pricing to follow in the coming days. Booking will begin at the Toronto Motorcycle Show December 9-11.
    We also have some new programs that we are working on which will be announced before the show.

Join our Facebook and/or Twitter page for the quickest way to hear all the news before the show!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pro-6...nc/51029490680
    http://twitter.com/#!/Pro6Cycle

Thanks!

Sheena

Re: 2012 Pro 6 Cycle Trackday schedule

What only 3 days at mosport? ....well unless your one of those "fastest" riders

Woot!

I've heard good things about your trackday, looking forward to joining you for a few next year.
    Silent but deadly!!!

45 track days
    Motorcycling is not, of itself, inherently dangerous. It is, however, extremely unforgiving of inattention, ignorance, incompetence, or stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fili-mac View Post
    I've heard good things about your trackday, looking forward to joining you for a few next year.
    Me too! Can't wait.

theres actually 5 days at Mosport with the VIP days which i heard are lots of track time , also DOCC has 3 days there in 2012 and im sure Riders Choice and Golo Racing will also have few days there , so there is some choices for MOSPORT

Yes but in order to run VIP days you have to be a very fast rider...i'm not , I also don't have a ducatti so no DOCC, and I have never seen Golo run a Mosport trackday , hopefully Riders Choice may have a few .....although let's face it, Pro 6 are the best!

Less Mosport events came right down to riders numbers...our numbers at Mosport were way down last year in comparison to previous years where we only ran 5 events. Plus, track rental went up this year, largely due to the positive improvements and construction at the facility. We will see how 2012 goes and hopefully there will be a need for more Mosport in 2013!

Pricing is now up on our blog also: http://pro6cycle.com/Blog/Blog_View.aspx?blogid=104

Ouch. Almost $300 per day to run 'Bogie now .. and more than that if you attend VIP days.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

[QUOTE=infernobuster;1696651]Ouch. Almost $300 per day to run 'Bogie now .(/QUOTE]

$240 per day weekends is the same as last year I believe. $210 weekdays. All good!!!
    It is what it is...

I have a black belt in anger!

Have to say that the VIP days are well worth the money. I'm with the above poster - weekday TDs rock!
    Last edited by meme; 11-27-2011 at 08:40 AM.

The VIP days are awsome. The riders that take part in those days don"t really realize the value until the day is over. NO stress,,NO stress at all. No watching the clock no listening for the horn,,if the morning is cool or damp,,you don"t miss a session while you have an extra coffee! Becasue you can go out and come in when ever you want,, you get longer sessions [as long as you want] with less traffic. Becasue of the less traffic the days are more. But from the lack of stress and the ability to stay out and run a full tank of gass,,,,,,,the value is worth way more then what Pro 6 charges!
    bickleracing@sympatico.ca
    If you PM me it may take longer!

Quote Originally Posted by john bickle View Post
    The VIP days are awsome. The riders that take part in those days don"t really realize the value until the day is over. NO stress,,NO stress at all. No watching the clock no listening for the horn,,if the morning is cool or damp,,you don"t miss a session while you have an extra coffee! Becasue you can go out and come in when ever you want,, you get longer sessions [as long as you want] with less traffic. Becasue of the less traffic the days are more. But from the lack of stress and the ability to stay out and run a full tank of gass,,,,,,,the value is worth way more then what Pro 6 charges!
    chuuuuuuuuut... don't tell anyone......
    "the only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond, to the impossible" (Arthur C. Clarke)

only 3 SMP days guess the numbers from last year just weren't there either. Of the 5 days last year, the first may date was a rain out, 3 of the days there was only 2 groups if i remember correctly, and one was packed.
    Last edited by smergy; 11-30-2011 at 09:08 AM.
    don't be a road crayon, wear your gear, the road doesn't care how "cool" you think you look when it's busy cheese grading your skin.

is there a date when package pricing will be available?
    don't be a road crayon, wear your gear, the road doesn't care how "cool" you think you look when it's busy cheese grading your skin.