Does stunters inc wanna be in stuntride magazine?

Thread: Does stunters inc wanna be in stuntride magazine?

Does stunters inc wanna be in stuntride magazine?

I was talking to Teach about ideas for the upcoming issue... two ideas i had were

1) having a lil story/info on teams/groups from different parts of north america

2) Stunt bike setups for new guys... make it easier to know what you should buy from the start and what can wait, also cheaper ways to achieve a decent setup

anyway, im just waiting on what exactly he wants from me

in the mean time i thought id ask you guys if you wanna contribute some pics and info other than whats on the site... thats if your interested.

once he gets back to me, it will prolly be easier for you to email him directly so nothing is miscommunicated...

anyway ill let you know when i know more
    Need something welded? Mild or Stainless Steel and Aluminium. PM me for quotes!

Re: Does stunters inc wanna be in stuntride magazine?

Ya man just email Cesare or johnnyP on their website I'm sure one of them will help you out with this!

stuntersinc r boXx ...lmao y not jus canadian stunters... or it has to be teams
    ftp

I'm sure he's looking for guy's with actual "stunt riding" talent,not just a guy like you Dunn who show's up at our lot(Rode Dawgs & StuntersINC) and thinks he can stunt when really we have a 17 year old that's way above your skill level already, so I'f there's anyone who should be featured in any magazine anywhere it should be him! So maybe you should spend more time actually practicing how to stunt then come on here and try and make us look like we "boxx" like you would say. But good luck out there man cause your gonna need it if you think you have any chance at getting anywhere with that attitude.
    Cesare.C(StuntersINC)
    Last edited by yung636; 11-23-2011 at 10:13 PM.

StintersINC? hahaha ur a true nerd! live for drama!.. your skills are wack(not just riding), dont worry all the best to StuntersINC.....
    ftp

I was in it twice, well kinda....Nina weee sent in a picture of me, and made it into one of the picture collages they have in every issue

And I was once mentioned in an article called "Remember when there were no parts" about stunt part making pioneers
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...t-JohnnyP-quot

Being in it again would be cool, especially if it was a real article about stunt riders from other countries ....

thats the idea behind it... riders from different areas and countries...

anyway, he shot me an email a few days ago, saying hes super busy with his day job but he'll get back to me shortly...

ill keep ya updated...
    Last edited by corpse; 11-28-2011 at 06:44 PM.
    Need something welded? Mild or Stainless Steel and Aluminium. PM me for quotes!