How realistic is it? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How realistic is it?

Re: How realistic is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    They do the RACER5 program at TMP and I believe it also available at Grand Bend Motorplex for 2012
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tonto View Post
    They do the RACER5 program at TMP and I believe it also available at Grand Bend Motorplex for 2012
    They also have a few dates at Mosport RDT for 2012.

Email info@racer5.ca to sign up and find out what days they'll be at each track!

Quote Originally Posted by JZ67 View Post
    That Racer5 program is right up my alley. I can't seem to find where they actually do this, which track?
    At this point - most likely due to the uncertainty over TMP's future - Racer5 is running at Grand Bend next year, and doesn't have anything scheduled at TMP.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian P View Post
    At this point - most likely due to the uncertainty over TMP's future - Racer5 is running at Grand Bend next year, and doesn't have anything scheduled at TMP.
    Damn, I originally wanted to sign up with Racer5 but with Grand Bend being so far away, I don't think I will.
    Might just sign up with Fast at Shannonville...

Quote Originally Posted by veno78 View Post
    Damn, I originally wanted to sign up with Racer5 but with Grand Bend being so far away, I don't think I will.
    I was really looking forward to signing up for the Racer5 program at the show until I read this thread.
    It's almost a 4 hour drive from my house to Grand Bend.
    Not sure if I can pull that one off either.
    Mina

For those that are thinking about or signed up for the Racer5 course.
    I've signed up for the May 24-27 Racer5 program. I'm going to be heading down from Mississauga and staying at the track in my motorhome. If anyone is taking the same course dates and wants to split costs and stay at the track, PM me. I'm going to trailer my bike down and should have room in the trailer for another bike too.
    2004 R1150RTP
    1998 Ducati 944

Dealer/Vendor

We are still waiting to confirm our TMP dates.
    Once they are confirmed we will advertise those dates as alongside our existing Mosport RDT and Grand Bend Motorplex dates.

Quote Originally Posted by veno78 View Post
    We have courses at the Mosport RDT track on June 1st, July 8th and August 15th!

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    I was really looking forward to signing up for the Racer5 program at the show until I read this thread.
    It's almost a 4 hour drive from my house to Grand Bend.
    Not sure if I can pull that one off either.
    The Grand Bend dates are 4 day courses that encompass a SOAR race weekend, a Racer5 trackday and race licensing.
    The great thing about the Grand Bend venue there is free camping at the track with great facilities, and you get to hang out at the beach and check out the resort town once you are done racing for the day.
    Its definitely worth the extra hour drive to be able to hang out at the beach and race in SOAR for 4 days !

Fawaz