Ride shares

Thread: Ride shares

Ride shares

I'm a total noobie when it comes to track/racing so I hope this hasnt been answered or is just common sense once you actually start attending the events. My paranoia has me thinking that doing a ride share to the track/races is the smart thing to do in case a bad enough crash has you unable to drive home, plus the bonus of having someone around to help setup/tear down, hang out with, sponge ideas from, share costs and equipment, etc.
    2004 R1150RTP
    1998 Ducati 944

Re: Ride shares

tsk tsk tsk - trackdays are not about that - they are about how many buddies you can pass!

lol - your thinking is correct (including the paranoid part hehe). It is great to have a friend along, but it's not ness. However if you do it enough you'll end up knowing people at any event you go to , seems inevitable.

Solo trackdays are nice too, just have your own **** to deal with

Re: Ride shares

Great idea going with a bud.
    Ive driven ppl home after they highsided and scrambled their brain temporarily.
    Can you imagine loading up and driving home with a broken collarbone or finger or separated shoulder?
    Even riding up north in the twisties alone, ive heard of ppl crashing and laying there for hrs, even days, dead.
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933