MotoGP 2012 - Page 8

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: MotoGP 2012

Re: MotoGP 2012

Quote Originally Posted by spazio10 View Post
    I could not agree more! I'm looking forward to the Moto2 season more so then GP
    Crazy Joe is the man to watch..(The Marco Simoncelli of Moto2)..Love watching that guy as he gets more and more aggressive and better by the seasons..

goooooo Pediiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

off topic but i never noticed how tiny capirossi is http://www.motogp.com/en/photos/2012...MotoGP+Advisor
    2005 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Current
    2004 Suzuki GS500F - Sold

Quote Originally Posted by boarder360 View Post
    off topic but i never noticed how tiny capirossi is http://www.motogp.com/en/photos/2012...MotoGP+Advisor
    I saw Capirossi walk through the pits in person last year and was surprised at how small he was too. He's almost in Pedrosa's league!
    Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. H.S. Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Gpz900 View Post
    It was great watching MotoGP again. I always DVR the race and then watch a little after it starts so I can skip the commercials. Some of your posts on here are making me think hard about the video pass. Are the races all in HD online? Also, does anyone have a link for the BBC or Eurosport coverage? I would really like to check those out. I'm glad that speed at least covers the races but their coverage is awful, their video segments before the races can be so corny. I usually can't wait for their announcers to switch over to the world feed announcers.

In terms of the race I enjoyed the larger grid and the added element of the CRT bikes. I would like to see what Cal Crutchlow can do on the Tech 3 bike this year. I'm still a Rossi fan and was hugely disappointed by his performance, it seems as though his team is moving backwards.

All of the races are in 720p HD on Videopass, yes. As long as your internet can handle it, its awesome!! I love being able to kick back on my lazy day off and watch qualifying sessions or warmups. I really enjoy the commentary during these events too. It gives you a lot more insight into the riders, teams and going-ons within the MotoGP world.

I've been watching Crutchlow for a few years now. After watching him stomp out the competition in World Supersport on the R6 a few years back, I thought he would be a good fit for MotoGP. Looks like this might be a good year for him indeed! He's a good character too!

2001 CBR600F4i
    1992 CBR250RR

Quote Originally Posted by georgedaman View Post
    Crazy Joe is the man to watch..(The Marco Simoncelli of Moto2)..Love watching that guy as he gets more and more aggressive and better by the seasons..
    HAHA I know eh! a mix of Simoncelli and Rossi (when he was good lol) Crazy Italians!

he was fun to watch last year when he would qualify way off the front row then work his way through to a podium.
    SOAR Novice #26

Quote Originally Posted by boarder360 View Post
    Most of those guys are tiny in all the classes LOL Rossi, Spies, Edwards, Etc all look like giants!!!!

Capirossi's hands are huge though, similar to a boxers!

Elias is tiny, saw him at a restaurant without the gear on, and from the back he looked like a junior high kid!
    " Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul "

Quote Originally Posted by SweetOnion View Post
    I agree fully. BBC is top dog for F1 though, I love their coverage.Too bad Eurosport no longer has Toby and Julian with Randy Mamola but I still enjoy them.
    Toby and Julian are still there. They are as important to moto gp as Rossi.

Quote Originally Posted by redridernl View Post
    Toby and Julian are still there. They are as important to moto gp as Rossi.
    Oh really?? I have downloaded a couple races and heard them on the Eurosport ones, but I thought that they went to some type of regional format where Eurosport was broadcasting with different announcers depending on where the race was. I forget, but it happened 2-3 years ago when Randy no longer was around... Perhaps someone else can remember and shed some light on this?? I remember how they were quite sad on the last broadcast together.

Edit, Found this never mind..

http://www.motomatters.com/news/2009..._eurospor.html
    Last edited by SweetOnion; 04-11-2012 at 10:48 PM.
    2011 Yamaha R6 in Red
    2006 SV650S - Sold

Anyone else watch the Losail race from onboard? Very cool new feature at motogp.com.

Quote Originally Posted by Teal View Post
    Anyone else watch the Losail race from onboard? Very cool new feature at motogp.com.
    I did last night, didn't even know that was there. Pretty amazing eh
    Quote Originally Posted by AGAVE View Post
    Paulo is protected by A.S.S.- Agave's Security Services

I almost don't believe him, but i guess time will tell on this one. http://www.gpone.com/index.php/en/20...la-storia.html

1st Stoner, 2nd Lorenzo who got very close in the last laps but either settled for 2nd or Stoner had a little something left for the end didn't see the lap times so not sure, 3rd for Pedrosa after having fallen back at the beginning,

Wicked ride from Cal and Dovi, Crutchlow is having a very good start to this season.
    And poor nicky got muscled out from a pretty good start.

Anyone know why/what Rossi was signalling to Barbera at the end of the race?

Quote Originally Posted by D35P3R&D0 View Post
    1st Stoner, 2nd Lorenzo who got very close in the last laps but either settled for 2nd or Stoner had a little something left for the end didn't see the lap times so not sure, 3rd for Pedrosa after having fallen back at the beginning,

Wicked ride from Cal and Dovi, Crutchlow is having a very good start to this season.
    And poor nicky got muscled out from a pretty good start.

Anyone know why/what Rossi was signalling to Barbera at the end of the race?
    Ban

lol no SPOILERS?, wooops rookie mistake

It's not in the thread title so who cares.

Do we have to wait six months to discuss a race so the pvr club can enjoy their beauty sleep?

Yup, have u seen what some of these people look like?

Quote Originally Posted by D35P3R&D0 View Post
    lol no SPOILERS?, wooops rookie mistake
    Ummm,thread title?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayv View Post
    It's not in the thread title so who cares.

Do we have to wait six months to discuss a race so the pvr club can enjoy their beauty sleep?
    Yup!
    And that was a great race.I hope the Ducati just needs sorting out,but it doesn't look like it.Poor Randy de Puniet.
    "If ya want me,I'll be in the bar"
    Ric Waterloo

1800 Goldwing
    2009 1100S Hypermotard (for sale)
    944 Ducati track the "Blueberry Muffin"

Not a great race for the CRT bikes.

I was enjoying it until Hayden and his Duc started falling off the pace.... I had a small glimmer of hope for a Duc to podium......

What a strange weekend for all the teams with the wacky weather, let's see what Estoril will bring.
    " Four wheels move the body, Two wheels move the soul "

What the hecks going on with Spies, you wouldn't have even known he was racing.