Race car insurance?

Thread: Race car insurance?

Race car insurance?

Just got this e-mail from TMP

Toronto Motorsports Park Welcomes Insureit Group Inc. as a New Sponsor!
    They have a special insurance program for race cars that may interest you. For information read their letter below:
    Fellow Racer,
    Local racer and insurance broker, Michael Campolucci, has developed a specialized insurance program for your race car while the engine is not running, for your trailer, tools and spare parts called Championsedge.ca - Race Car Insurance.
    The program provides coverage from fire, theft, vandalism, hail, derailment while being transported, earthquake, tornado and much more. Backed by years of motorsports and insurance experience, championsedge.ca provides the best service and advice to help protect your valuable assets.
    With the support of one of the leading property and casualty insurance companies in Canada, our specialized program provides piece of mind for your race car while the engine is not running, for your trailer, tools and spare parts. Our low rates, monthly pay plan, FREE $5000 tool coverage and our personal experience and knowledge in motorsports, makes us exclusive in the industry. This program is based through Insureit Group Inc. in Markham, Ontario and managed by Michael Campolucci who is personally involved in drag racing. Michael’s many years of experience and participation in the motorsports industry provides you with the best understanding and advice to properly protect your assets. With over 40 years of insurance experience, Insureit Group Inc. is a full service brokerage that not only offers this unique program but also provides insurance for auto, home, commercial, life and group. Contact Michael Campolucci at michael@insureitgroup.com or 855-752-3600 Ext. 125 for more information.
    Sincere Regards,
    Michael Campolucci
    Associate Broker
    INSUREIT GROUP INC I 800 Denison St, Suite 200
    Markham, Ontario L3R 5M9
    (T: Tel: 905-752-3600 ext 125
    (T: Toll Free: 855-752-3600 ext 125
    (T: Fax: 905-752-3688
    * michael@insureitgroup.com
    I'm going to send an email when I get home. Anyone else heard of this?

Re: Race car insurance?

I emailed about a track and/or race bike for road courses and the response was "not at this time".

It's available for drag bikes.

I suppose it all depends on the value but it sounds like an extended contents policy may cover a lot of what they're listing there. I dunno for sure.
    Spineless swines. Cemented minds.

Yeah, I asked about bikes too. Same response.
    Why Advertise on a Track day forum when you won't support track day riders!?!