Belfountain Coffee Closing!

Thread: Belfountain Coffee Closing!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Belfountain Coffee Closing!

Stop chugging the Haterade, Prince, it'll stain your teeth purple.

The Shed: Good coffee, cool bikes.

Franchises: Pee breaks, water bottles.

The free-market economy welcomes both. Choice is good.

Banned

The only thing worth paying more for at The Shed is the environment. I hear complaints all the time from people getting jacked for just a pop to cool off. Every store has a "loss-leader" ...usually things like drinks to draw customers in. I never understood why The Shed would jack people for a pop. If a person feels ripped-off, they won't buy more.

If they were smart, they would have served real food, "man-food." Not too many bikers (scooter riders notwithstanding) eat pastry.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    The only thing worth paying more for at The Shed is the environment. I hear complaints all the time from people getting jacked for just a pop to cool off. Every store has a "loss-leader" ...usually things like drinks to draw customers in. I never understood why The Shed would jack people for a pop. If a person feels ripped-off, they won't buy more.

If they were smart, they would have served real food, "man-food." Not too many bikers (scooter riders notwithstanding) eat pastry.
    Where do you stand on quiche?

Banned

Talking Re: Belfountain Coffee Closing!

Quote Originally Posted by jc100 View Post
    Where do you stand on quiche?
    I don't...cupcake.

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    I don't...cupcake.

You have a mild case of agrohomophobia...an irrational fear of gay foods. Take two biscotti daily with a mocha grande.

You have a mild case of agrohomophobia...an irrational fear of gay foods. Take two biscotti daily with a mocha grande.
    ha ha ha !!

Banned

Will do sugar-plum. I'll buy you a Double Ristretto Venti Half-Soy Nonfat Decaf Organic Chocolate Brownie Iced Vanilla Double-Shot Gingerbread Frappuccino Extra Hot With Foam Whipped Cream Upside Down Double Blended, One Sweet'N Low and One Nutrasweet, and Ice and a quiche out on the road.