I'm looking for a new enclosed trailer for next season.
After putting on about 15,000 km on my home built enclosed, it's a little bit tired. it does double duty as my race trailer for MX and as my trailer for my sled, and changing it from one set up to the next is really messing up the floor, so I plan on keeping it as my sled trailer.

I'm looking for an all aluminum trailer this time, must be a V-nose. I pull with my lifted up Canyon so light weight and aerodynamic are important. Looking for a 6x12.
The only brand I see in my price range (around 3-3500) are these Neo trailers... Anyone have experience with them? They sure have a lot of features for the price, and I am aware of getting what you pay for...

Once I get my trailer, I also have a bunch of modifications to perform to it to get it to be what I want, like a fold down bed, a sliding screen door for the side man door with a rear screen to button in so I can leave the ramp down at night and sleep with a cross breeze without any bugs, deep cycle batteries to run stuff inside the trailer, and making an awning that will attach to the outside of the trailer since my pop up is tough to do by myself, also throwing a tank under the trailer for water for a pressure washer, maybe rig up a little shower with a 12v pump.
I would rather build my trailer exactly how I want it, but I need my own garage to do that.