MOTOMFG Paddock Stand

Thread: MOTOMFG Paddock Stand

MOTOMFG Paddock Stand

Does anyone here own one, i have been using mine and have started to notice the horizontal adjustment bolt is starting to bend...

Re: MOTOMFG Paddock Stand

Subscribed!

Another SuperDuke rider is working with Motomfg to get a stand produced for the SD so I'm interested to hear if there's issues.

That sucks to hear about the bolt bending!

I was considering buying one for my M696, but am rethinking this. Cardine, how would you rate the performance overall?

I have been considering one as well for my 1198 and would like to know how you like it.

Ok, so let me update this, Sorry it took so long but i usually don't visit the site on the off season.

The MOTOMFG stand works great now, Greg from MotoMFG was amazing, he replaced all of the parts with updated parts (mine was one of the first to be purchased).

The bolt no longer bends (they upgraded from 1/2 inch to 3/8 also the handle was replaced as it was not clearing the rearset proper.

Overall i love the stand, it lifts the bike clear off the ground and i can move it around my garage no problem.

What i am really surprised about was the amazing customer service, greg was awesome.

Thanks MOTOMFG.

Hope this helps....
    Last edited by Cardine; 03-14-2012 at 10:21 PM. Reason: spelling

How about the bursig stand?