$50.000 Sponsorship and you are included!!

Thread: $50.000 Sponsorship and you are included!!

$50.000 Sponsorship and you are included!!

Champion for your chance to win one of five $10,000 sponsorships. Plus, the grand prize winner will receive a $50,000 sponsorship from Champion® in 2012. Any sport with an engine. Any level. On any surface you can race on. Just submit your video entry below for your chance to win!
    You may have to paste the link to your browser.

Good luck everybody!!
    Last edited by Supertaff; 10-25-2011 at 01:03 PM.

Re: $50.000 Sponsorship and you are included!!

Link was broken for some reason, but I believe this is the one:
    http://alwaysachampion.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Metastable View Post
    Link was broken for some reason, but I believe this is the one:
    http://alwaysachampion.com/
    Its not broken, just the wrong address. It links to "alwayachampion" rather than alwaysachampion.

Two different links in the original post... click on Champion and it directs you to the site.

Quote Originally Posted by R1Guy View Post
    Two different links in the original post... click on Champion and it directs you to the site.
    Thanks for your work guys.
    Edited post up now.
    Now everyone can find it!

Now I hope there are some takers from GTAM!
    Last edited by Supertaff; 10-25-2011 at 01:04 PM.

HEH.... Thought it was kinda funny that they excluded Quebec from the contest, then I read a little further for the explanation.

ligibility
    : The Contest, including the Voting and Sweepstakes portion, is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 16 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Federal-Mogul Corporation (“Sponsor”), Votigo, Inc. (“Administrator”), and any of their respective parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible for the Contest or Voting Sweepstakes. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws.

Quote Originally Posted by R1Guy View Post
    HEH.... Thought it was kinda funny that they excluded Quebec from the contest, then I read a little further for the explanation.

ligibility
    : The Contest, including the Voting and Sweepstakes portion, is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), who are 16 years of age or older as of date of entry. Employees of Federal-Mogul Corporation (“Sponsor”), Votigo, Inc. (“Administrator”), and any of their respective parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible for the Contest or Voting Sweepstakes. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law and subject to all federal, state, local, provincial and municipal laws.
    quebec is almost always excluded from canadian contests. Its our way of reminding them that they are not canadain.

Quote Originally Posted by rib View Post
    quebec is almost always excluded from canadian contests. Its our way of reminding them that they are not canadain.
    It is usually due to their crazy complex provincial regulations.... It hurts my head to even mention it...
    R e a d S l o w l y ! - Children at Play.