KW and AREA riders.........

Thread: KW and AREA riders.........

KW and AREA riders.........

Just curious who all on here is from the area? would be great to try and get a local meet & greet before the snow flies.

Re: KW and AREA riders.........

Quote Originally Posted by 09SV650S View Post
    Just curious who all on here is from the area? would be great to try and get a local meet & greet before the snow flies.
    A mod will move this thread any minute, but there's several thousand posts here for your area:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...Regional-Rides

Quote Originally Posted by Gary View Post
    A mod will move this thread any minute, but there's several thousand posts here for your area:

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...Regional-Rides
    Thanks man, wasn't organizing a ride for say but was hoping to meet some of the locals on the forum. Then possibly put something together
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

"It takes me more to share the back seat on my bike then the spot next to me in bed"

Follow Gary's advice...
    There's a good sized group that gets together in the KW area (I'm one of them).
    Check out the Group Rides section - there's a thread for group rides and another for KW track riders.
    Kohlarbonez... 'Cause Running Wide, Front Brakes and Grass Just Don't Mix....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigevildoer View Post
    Follow Gary's advice...
    There's a good sized group that gets together in the KW area (I'm one of them).
    Check out the Group Rides section - there's a thread for group rides and another for KW track riders.
    Ok sounds good. see you guys round
    FPR - Fat. Power. Ranger

"It takes me more to share the back seat on my bike then the spot next to me in bed"