yesterday (oct 17) car flipped over on the QEW, do u have sympathy for this person? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yesterday (oct 17) car flipped over on the QEW, do u have sympathy for this person?

Banned

Re: yesterday (oct 17) car flipped over on the QEW, do u have sympathy for this perso

Quote Originally Posted by rmemedic View Post
    I see people hurt from stupid crap all the time... And I rarely feel sorry for them pulling stupid moves they should have known better than to do... In this case, the driver has learned a lesson... And maybe they'll have some form of PTSD and stay off the roads for good.
    I see accidents where I feel bad for the people, and some that I don't.

Had a guy in BC that was drunk and high on a CBR on a back mountain road. Car in front of him slows down, so he decided to pass. Didn't see the car in front of that one that was turning left in to a driveway. Rider launches over the car, slides face first through a pile of dog sh*t and gets his head stuck under a fence until we got there and ripped the fence out.
    Broken femur, broken pelvis, broken arm and I'm sure some internal injuries. Not one of the paramedics there felt bad, and the whole ride back to the hospital my preceptor (I was in my training phase) chirped this idiot about being high and drunk and riding like a moron... And the guy deserved it, the 6 year old girl in the back of that car where his bike t-boned them also ended up going to the hospital with a concussion and to get stitches.

Had a rider get clipped by a car that didn't see him and pulled out. He lost is foot and for him, I felt bad! Guy was on a V-strom, in full gear, and all he kept saying was "my wife is going to kill me!".
    now thats funny lol

Re: yesterday (oct 17) car flipped over on the QEW, do u have sympathy for this perso

everyone has airhead moments, but it doesnt mean i have to feel sorry for them, or nor i expect sympathy when i do something dumb. That doesnt mean i'm not gonna stop and help. Having no sympathy and doing the right thing are not the same

I remember a few years back leaving Yorkdale and going on 401 west from Allen road a dumbass infront of me decides that he doesnt want to go to express but collectors too late, clips the dividing guardrail and rips the entire front fender and half his drivers door off. I pulled over, ran up to him and asked him if hes okay. He looks at me through the smashed window and asks "is it driveable?" "umm, no, you have no front wheel, you got a cellphone? okay, you're fine." And i left.....
    http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=18800&dateline=121895  0439
    99 Honda VTR1000F Firestorm