2007 ex500 - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2007 ex500

I also have a K&N air filter which I installed when doing the FOG Mod. Which I highly recommend. You won't recognize your bike. There's a step by step guide over on the other forum.

As for the jetting, I'm not sure how that'll effect the mod. I take it the jetting was for the after market exhaust?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2000 Ninja 500R

Re: 2007 ex500

It's been proven that jetting does nothing positive for the EX.

Quote Originally Posted by stormcat View Post
    It's been proven that jetting does nothing positive for the EX.
    However, laying down some rad silver carbon fiber striping on ones EX is baller!

Oomis - "It's a brilliant character bike. It won't be the fastest bike on the street, nor the lightest, nor the best handling, but with pipes it'll sound like God's coming to dinner and he doesn't like what's on the table."

Quote Originally Posted by homme de fer View Post
    However, laying down some rad silver carbon fiber striping on ones EX is baller!
    LOL! Need to throw another whisky party so I can pick at that carbon stripping again while you're all drunk and happy.

LOL! Need to throw another whisky party so I can pick at that carbon stripping again while you're all drunk and happy.
    That must have happened after I left. Good thing thing mine some nice striping.
    2000 Ninja 500R

Quote Originally Posted by 00ninja View Post
    That must have happened after I left. Good thing thing mine some nice striping.
    I think you were in the garage when I was picking at his bike. See? That's just how covert I am.

I think you were in the garage when I was picking at his bike. See? That's just how covert I am.
    That's right! I remember now. You turned on your bike and I was immediately mesmerized by the sound from your Jardine exhaust.
    2000 Ninja 500R