Who's screwing me?

Thread: Who's screwing me?

Who's screwing me?

I booked two tickets with flight center and I ended up with SEVEN.
    I called flight center to to book two tickets to Vancouver. I gave the chick my Visa CC which she said it didn't work. I gave her the number again and she tried it again. She said it was denied. She tried booking just one ticked and that was supposedly denied again. I gave her a different CC, mastercard this time, and that went through. The next morning I found that all the transactions went through.

I called Flightcenter, Aircanada and Visa. They have are all blaming each other.

Visa says the transactions were made. They cant just cancel them, I have to talk to whoever charged me.
    Air Canada says the transactions were voided. They state that they don't charge me anyways, Flighcenter does.
    Flighcenter says they have to deal with Aircanada to cancel them, but they don't seem to be doing it.

Who do I need need to raise a stink with here?

Re: Who's screwing me?

Flightcentre.

Your issue is with Flight Center since they're the dolts that charged you in the first place. Raise hell.

why the hell didnt you just call westjet ? they always have a great price

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyKell View Post
    Your issue is with Flight Center since they're the dolts that charged you in the first place. Raise hell.
    If flight center wont do anything then dispute the charges with Visa. if you didnt authorize them, then legally they have to bill the merchant (ie Flight Center) back and credit you. You will have to sign a contract saying that. This would be worse case senario.

Quote Originally Posted by 09SV650S View Post
    If flight center wont do anything then dispute the charges with Visa. if you didnt authorize them, then legally they have to bill the merchant (ie Flight Center) back and credit you. You will have to sign a contract saying that. This would be worse case senario.
    This.

Had a similar situation with an online merchant. They said they only charged me once, but my CC said I was charged twice. I called my CC company and disputed the charges. They had someone look into it for me and the charges were reversed.

Since you were originally buying two tickets....bring 5 more friends!
    "It's only once you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden

2005 SV650S : Mar 2011 - Oct 2011