Tuesday Oct 11. My one day trip.

Thread: Tuesday Oct 11. My one day trip.

Tuesday Oct 11. My one day trip.

Riding on the Thanksgiving weekend was a mixed bag of traffic, pedestrians, tourists........
    I had the following Tuesday off of work, so I figured it would be a great time for a ride.
    The weather was perfect and no traffic at all. I had the whole route to myself.
    Here is a link to my ride.
    Cheers
    http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip....382854a947ece6
    06-z750s

Re: Tuesday Oct 11. My one day trip.

Nice run looks like some good roads- I was tempted but 1350k on the weekend in day/night trips I was happy to loaf and I did have some work to do. Sans traffic was a treat tho.
    Next Sunday looks an okay day.
    Found a free wifi spot on the popular motorcycle routes local or touring? Add to the list> here

This sunday does look to be better weather. But with a high of only 13c, you can bet the heated grips will be on maximum.
    06-z750s

Bloody hell - short week - weekend already.....glad the weather sucks - so damn busy.
    Found a free wifi spot on the popular motorcycle routes local or touring? Add to the list> here

I did a similar trip up Monck road and Deep Bay road to Minden Hills a few weeks back - absolutely amazing roads and scenery up there. I want to do it again before the seasons out

I don't know the area and flexible to ride at short notice - be interested in tagging along.

Quote Originally Posted by MacDoc View Post
    I don't know the area and flexible to ride at short notice - be interested in tagging along.
    Sounds good. I'll be keeping an eye on the weather for the next few weeks and I'll keep you posted

Thanks - Sunday has some sun but damn high winds and chilly - not a fun combo.
    Looking waaaaaay too seasonal

Thanks - Sunday has some sun but damn high winds and chilly - not a fun combo.
    Looking waaaaaay too seasonal
    I'm busy until Wednesday, I'm hoping then it will be beautiful weather hahaha

well we are going to try a local ride tomorrow- test out our Scala's and hauled out my cool weather duds.

well we are going to try a local ride tomorrow- test out our Scala's and hauled out my cool weather duds.
    I have yet to try my Scala G4 as far as the intercom goes.. let me know how they work!

Been using Scalas for a couple of years tho just got the G4 this summer.
    They work great cept the FM sucks.
    G4 has much more range and better features all around....first time for Fearless tho but will have to wait for another day.

I got going early, meetup was too tight and it was raining, then I whimped out on an evening ride....will reload this week and try again ....just need some warmer socks.