Toronto on a 650R - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toronto on a 650R

Re: Toronto on a 650R

No wheelies?
    to us there was nothing but girls and machines.....

do a wheelie at yonge/dundas, then post it here~~lol

Quote Originally Posted by kickstartt View Post
    do a wheelie at yonge/dundas, then post it here~~lol
    I'll get right on that.
    '09 Kawasaki Ninja 650R - Green - Current
    '10 Kawasaki Ninja 250R -
    Black - 9000km - Sold
    '09 Kawasaki Ninja 250R -
    Red - 5000km - R.I.P.

Traffic, we don't need no stinkin' traffic!

Even in California, splitting cars with their turn signals on is a no-no.
    Someone else being worse at something is an excuse?!? Stop riding with them and find someone who rides better than you.
    If you can't figure out how to ride safe, get some instruction, it'll definitely help.

Must hurt when you pull up the the pump and pull out the 91 octane hose - ouch.
    Ignorance is curable, Apathy not so much, but I don't care, I'll try anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggsy View Post
    Even in California, splitting cars with their turn signals on is a no-no.
    Someone else being worse at something is an excuse?!? Stop riding with them and find someone who rides better than you.
    If you can't figure out how to ride safe, get some instruction, it'll definitely help.

Must hurt when you pull up the the pump and pull out the 91 octane hose - ouch.
    Only costs $15 to fill up the bike, even with 91, and it gets decent mileage... Can't complain.
    Black - 9000km - Sold
    Red - 5000km - R.I.P.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaneris View Post
    Only costs $15 to fill up the bike, even with 91, and it gets decent mileage... Can't complain.
    Question about that, do you fill up using 91 regularly, or just once in a while? I've pretty much always stuck with regular 87, except for a few times when Shell only had 91 as an option... didn't really notice any difference in doing so, either in mileage or performance, but again I only did it a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by TekNinja81 View Post
    Question about that, do you fill up using 91 regularly, or just once in a while? I've pretty much always stuck with regular 87, except for a few times when Shell only had 91 as an option... didn't really notice any difference in doing so, either in mileage or performance, but again I only did it a few times.
    I actually find it's a bit more torque-y with 87, but use 91 occasionally as an alternative to buying fuel cleaner.
    Black - 9000km - Sold
    Red - 5000km - R.I.P.

Lane splitting and filtering can be done, but it must be done with care.....done at high speed is just looking for someone to open a door on you some day......with your masterful riding technique and obvious respect for yourself and your bike, you must have thousands of km and years in the saddle to ride like that.....I take my helmet off to you and give praise to someone who makes me feel like such a rookie. I must be, to not have ever done stunts like that in my 40+ years of riding....not that I ride much anyway.....I only have 82,000km on my '06 Bandit so I guess I need to ride more so I can be just like you - a STATISTIC one day .....riding fools like you, give most of us other type of riders a bad name.....THANKS for nothing !
    OK rant over.....try to stay upright....I don't wish anyone to get hurt..........

Edit: Even if I still lived in Downsview I would never knowingly ride with you - you are a potential danger to all who are close to you on the road....
    Last edited by Rifleman; 11-01-2011 at 12:25 AM.

Lots of douchebaggery riding in that clip.. lane splitting, cutting cars off.. it's not impressive, it's just stupid. i've only been riding a few months and could do that, it's not a skill it's just stupidity. then people wonder why cagers hate us all... thanks for that! no matter what your skills are it only takes one door to fling open, then you'll be a stat in the fallen riders forum one day..
    Last edited by Johnny5; 11-12-2011 at 09:35 AM.

Well, that bike is up for sale now.

Was anyone else disturbed by the "much-too-long" gaze (in slow motion) at the 12 year old girl on the bicycle

I am not going to criticize your riding style. However, I would like to know what one does when splitting and or filtering in heavy traffic and you end up passing a cop. Keep going?

best stripping song ever!