I got my exhaust back from having the O2 sensor bung welded in.

Finished some more safety wiring, installed the chain, front brake lines and exhaust, filled the rad then took er outside. The bike that became my pile of parts was never winterized properly so the fuel in the injectors would have been somewhat old. Starting with a fresh battery charge it took 3-4 start attempts before she started to sputter, another 3-4 attempts before she caught for a few seconds then stalled, and one more try before she fired up..... but on 3 cylinders.. then about 5 seconds later there was a little backfire and the 4th cylinder picked up. I let er warm up for a few minutes before even touching the throttle but everything seems to be working fine. The Yoshimura sounds very nice... and angry.

It was near freezing outside so I was able to let her run for about 15 minutes up to operating temperature. No leaks, no noises (other than typical Kawi valve chatter), nothing caught on fire. So far so good. I'll take some pics of the safety wire and such soon and post them up. Princess Auto has the vacuum pump kit on sale starting tomorrow so I will be picking that up to help bleed the front brakes. After that I will be hooking up and setting up the PowerCommander and AutoTune as well as the Annitori quickshifter. Not much left after that!