2010 ZX10R Superbike Build

Thread: 2010 ZX10R Superbike Build

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2010 ZX10R Superbike Build

I've done that before but the tool also covers me for the front axle plus the swingarm and motormounts. Changing wheels a few times a weekend, I'm willing to invest in the tool.

I wouldnt diddle around with revalve kits and such for the front, itll cost $6-700 for that when an amazing ohlins 30mil nix kit is $950 and ready to drop in (yourself).
    Ive done it both ways and i think the cartridge kit is way nicer stuff. ( plus you have a cartridge kit to resell when you move on. )
    CyclePaintWorX - Booked solid until winter 2012.
    cyclepaintworx@gmail.com
    Ultimate Quality Refinishing.
    519-503-8933

Quote Originally Posted by TLDeano View Post
    I wouldnt diddle around with revalve kits and such for the front, itll cost $6-700 for that when an amazing ohlins 30mil nix kit is $950 and ready to drop in (yourself).
    Ive done it both ways and i think the cartridge kit is way nicer stuff. ( plus you have a cartridge kit to resell when you move on. )
    Ok. There are several guys riding around with black numbers that do it.

Well, I wasn't planning on investing in a full system but sometimes a deal too good to pass up comes along.

I just scored a brand new Yoshimura R77 full system off eBay for $550. Stainless header with carbon can. I'll have the Jardine RT5 slip on for sale shortly.

wow good buy!

Heading to BlueStreak Racing on Friday to pick up the first order of awesomeness!

prettyyyyyyy