Update!

I had initially requested the 2 inserts for the Attacks but they sent me 3s. After talking to the guys at Attack I'm going to start with the 2s. Once I get the inserts back I'll take a few pics that show how the Attack triples do what they do.

I got the PowerCommander V and Autotune module mounted up today. I'm not going to hook anything up at the moment. The first thing to do is get the bike start and make sure everything is running properly in stock form. After that's sorted and verified I'll be hooking up the electronics. Getting rid of the exhaust servo motor opened up a lot of room to install stuff.

New swingarm is installed on the bike. I'll take a pic of everything installed once I get my Ohlins shock back from Brad Clarke (Compulsion Racing). Basically, there will be interference between the shock and swingarm since my shock is actually off a 1st Gen 10R. Dean Plater had the 3rd Gen swinger on his 2nd Gen 10R and had to notch it but he didn't like the handling changes with the longer swingarm so he abandoned that plan... knowing the right people is handy.

Anyhow. Here's some pics. I should have the Attack triples, shock and fork installed before New Years.