'Heartless' man remains out on bail - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Heartless' man remains out on bail

Re: 'Heartless' man remains out on bail

Quote Originally Posted by nobbie48 View Post
    Try the prairies for anti-native attitudes.
    It's terrible, particularly when you get to around reservation land. I saw it first hand. Definitely no subtlety there.

The prick got a sweet deal and decided to get greedy. I hope the conviction gets upheld and that he gets a harsher sentence. By appealing his conviction (especially with a plum sentencing deal), he's showing absolutely zero remorse.
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Ive read this story, but nowhere does it mention why this guy was chasing the people that were pushed into the lake.

there must be more info that the newspapers/courts arent sharing. You'd think after the guy pushed the people in the lake, they'd have a laugh and leave. there would really be no reason to stop the asian anglers from leaving the lake, after all, thats what the redncks were after in the first place.

preventing them from leaving goes against the very point they were trying to make by frightening these people.

Quote Originally Posted by braveheart View Post
    Ive read this story, but nowhere does it mention why this guy was chasing the people that were pushed into the lake.

there must be more info that the newspapers/courts arent sharing. You'd think after the guy pushed the people in the lake, they'd have a laugh and leave. there would really be no reason to stop the asian anglers from leaving the lake, after all, thats what the redncks were after in the first place.

preventing them from leaving goes against the very point they were trying to make by frightening these people.
    I'm sorry, but what actions would justify giving chase to these men, and driving away w/o calling 911 after injuring them?

It's funny, I felt safer riding down south to Tennessee and West Virginia, than I do riding up north towards Barrie, Orillia, etc. But yeah, racism is everywhere. Not much you can do unfortunately, just work to live your life in spite of it.

i dont know? but arent you curious to know what else happened thats not been reported. ?

i never said that anything was justified, nor did i imply that. Nothing could or would justify the outcome. just curious why the chase started

Quote Originally Posted by ABadjusterrider_5 View Post
    With any luck they can recourse against the auto policy.... If not, a personal law suit upon conviction should help
    The auto policy paying for the rest of his life doesn't punish the mx rider... I'd also like to see the mx rider have all vehicle operating privileges removed for life too. we do it to drunks who do stuff for carelessness, this guy showed intent and further left some one to die.

hrrm looks like there was a maximum of 1 million liability, maybe middleton can be on the hook too for anything over...
    x

i dont know? but arent you curious to know what else happened thats not been reported. ?

i never said that anything was justified, nor did i imply that. Nothing could or would justify the outcome. just curious why the chase started
    odds are the asians called them names or took the fish they caught.
    x

IIRC about this case, the 'rednecks', of which Middleton is one of them in this incident, decided to engage in the fun-filled, time-honored redneck tradition of nipper-tipping.

However, one or more of the asians being nipper-tipped, really were Ninja's. They turned the tables on the redneck bullies, and proceeded to beat the ever living crap out of one or the other of Middleton's redneck buddies, before being forced to leave the scene. Middleton's redneck buddies had intervened in the beating, and ran the asian's off to their car. The rednecks then gave chase, and subsequently ran the car in which the victim was in, into a tree.

The 'asians' in this case as i understand it, were UofT students just out for a day off of fishing - the victim was a token white guy who was friends with the asians, and ended up at the receiving end of redneck bigotry.
    Last edited by Bandit Bill; 10-06-2011 at 04:24 AM.
    '99 Suzuki Bandit 1200 - '88 Hannigan Comet chair

Quote Originally Posted by kickstartt View Post
    i'm suprised to see these a ssholes exist so close to Toronto
    Probably a troll, but anyway, I had an Amerindian tenant a few years back, and she told me, one time, she went to Toronto in a bar with her friend and some of them got bitten because they weren't the right colour. You can find racist people everywhere, and sometime the wrong skin colour is to be white!
    Hercule CC130 J Support our troop by air

Pilot without technician are just walker with cool jacket and sunglasse

RACING Because football, baseball, bowling and golf only require ONE BALL

Quote Originally Posted by kickstartt View Post
    i'm suprised to see these a ssholes exist so close to Toronto
    Toronto isn't the bastion of tolerance it purports itself to be. And racism isn't the exclusive province of white people.
    I wave to everybody. Just not you.

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianBiker View Post
    Toronto isn't the bastion of tolerance it purports itself to be. And racism isn't the exclusive province of white people.
    Bingo. And before you ask, no, I'm not white. Racism comes in all kinds of colours, and there are just as many racists in Toronto as there are anywhere else.
    Past: 03 Suzuki Volusia, 03 Kawasaki Nomad 1500, 06 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 98 Suzuki TL1000R.
    Present: 1982 Yamaha Seca 750, 08 Yamaha FZ1, 04 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

Cela est bien dit, mais il faut cultiver notre jardin. Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    I am not giving out any advice. I am just mocking you.
    P.S. Your spelling is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by CruisnGrrl View Post
    odds are the asians called them names or took the fish they caught.
    And you know this because you were there? Are you friends with this a**hole?

The article cleary states the chase started just because they were Asian... don't think they did anything to provoke anyone other then being Asian.
    2010 Suzuki GS500F

Please help me reach my goal in raising money for a great cause.
    Here is the link to my Ride For Site page.
    Thank-you =)

http://my.e2rm.com/personalPage.aspx...onID%3d1326806

Quote Originally Posted by k-man69 View Post

Now THAT'S what I call a leap*.

*I was going to refer to it as a leap of logic, but I see none.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    So it's ok for hooligan riders and drivers to endanger the lives of impaired drivers?
    Quote Originally Posted by turbodish View Post
    Unfortunately, since we seldom put people in jail for traffic offences

maybe you should reread the thread, considering i've suggested that middleton be punished for life.
    x

Quote Originally Posted by CruisnGrrl View Post
    maybe you should reread the thread, considering i've suggested that middleton be punished for life.
    I read the thread.

You think the Asians started everything because, as you put it, "odds are the asians called them names or took the fish they caught."

More than likely, this was all unprovoked since these actions - pushing fisherman into the water - has been going on for quite some time up there in the boondocks.

The only people that got hurt in this case were innocents. This is why racism needs to be checked every time it rears it's ****ing head. And, judging by posts on that forum, those Asian dude were not innocent. It's sort of like the movie Crash; hate breeds hate, and it only gets worse every iteration; especially in this case. Now, we're left with the poor guy who sustained life altering injuries and can't get the insurance co. to honour their side of the bargain. Man... SMFH.

Quote Originally Posted by ariesmars View Post
    And, judging by posts on that forum, those Asian dude were not innocent.
    Can you clarify? I read the thread as well and it seemed a bunch of Middleton buds were standing up for him / people that clearly don't like Middleton or his Dad ripping a strip off both.

And some questionable "I heard from A, who overheard B speaking to C" calibre statements of 'facts'.

Overall I agree though - ****** end to a ****** altercation.
    Better to regret something you have done than something you haven't.

I read the thread.

You think the Asians started everything because, as you put it, "odds are the asians called them names or took the fish they caught."

More than likely, this was all unprovoked since these actions - pushing fisherman into the water - has been going on for quite some time up there in the boondocks.

i'll spell it out for you, let me know if i use words too big for you.

There is no wonder that the fisher men were attacked unprovoked. Braveheart asked why middleton chased them. The chase was after they were pushed in the water. My response was that when they took off they likely either called the rednecks names (making the rednecks even more mad) or they took the fish they caught (which again would piss off the redneck, because they would have the mentality that the fish belonged to them not the asians). How ever it turns out according to a post on another forum the asians beat up one of their attackers friends, took his wallet and took off (which I have no idea if it is true). Personally I think either reason that I suggested would be a dumb reason to chase some one down and ram them off the road but it appears that middleton is not known for being a smart guy.
    x