Cycle World Superstore (Mississauga) - Thumbs Up!

Thread: Cycle World Superstore (Mississauga) - Thumbs Up!

Thumbs up Cycle World Superstore (Mississauga) - Thumbs Up!

Thanks to the folks at the new Mississauga Cycle World Superstore. The shoddy no-name frame slider and base that came with my F4 track bike had a wicked bend in it after going down in the grass last round at GBM. I couldn't even re-use the engine mount bolt... thankfully there was no frame damage.

So I went on, looking for a frame slider base/replacement.... after calling Honda and two other bike shops, not only did they not have any sliders for the 1999 F4 but all of their suppliers were on back-order until November.

Cycleworld was my next call..... 4 days later, a complete set of frame sliders and base kit. Just in time for next round. I don't know what the suppliers were, but they got it to me when no one else (supposedly) could.

The added bonus was the counter remembering my name when I simply said "I'm here for some frame slider parts".

Great stuff - will shop again.

Azim

I thought they close shop? Hmmm

Re: Cycle World Superstore (Mississauga) - Thumbs Up!

There's a good place in guelph also I think it's called two wheel motorsports. Good guys and when nobody could get a stator for a friend of mines gsxr they had it two days later.

Quote Originally Posted by daisoman View Post
    I thought they close shop? Hmmm
    This would be the location on Wolfedale.... closer to square one (near Burnhamthorpe/Mavis)

Did they fill the old Envy Rides building?
    Well-weathered leather
    Hot metal and oil
    The scented country air
    Sunlight on chrome
    The blur of the landscape
    Every nerve aware

Rush - Red Barchetta

Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Did they fill the old Envy Rides building?
    Same complex but they're 1 unit over in the back/side alley. Just look for the sign on the door.

birds of a feather... bend over together, is that you pugsly?

Wow Dave again with the phobia you so clearly have here. Or could this be a question of.........
    "THOU SEEM TO PROTEST TO MUCH" Do YOU have something to hide there DAVE?!?!?!?!?!
    STIG 3.0

ted and i worked for cycle world when it was a true dealership, a proper motorcycle shop, not a flee market. the new cycle world is the only gay motorcycle shop in toronto east and west, riders beware of shoddy workmanship, we are still repairing their overpriced service, and dangerous repairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stewart View Post
    ted and i worked for cycle world when it was a true dealership, a proper motorcycle shop, not a flee market. the new cycle world is the only gay motorcycle shop in toronto east and west, riders beware of shoddy workmanship, we are still repairing their overpriced service, and dangerous repairs.
    You very very clearly have a personal problem with John (Yes the owner of BOTH CW's) and also very clearly have a personal issue with gay people, an in this city not a smart thing to be advertising. I pm'd you months ago and pointed out that you seem to be the only MC shop employee in this city or on this forum that seems to think it ok to forego the unity of MC shop workers in our city and the only MC shop worker that finds it ok to bash other shops here.............but here you are again, so it must be more personal for you.

You come on here 1) bash the owner 2) show your clear Homophobia 3) bash the techs who you've never met. All this shows very very little personal integrity and garnishes no respect what so ever for you.

I have a lot or respect for Ted but his hiring practices seem to need brushing up. '
    Ted I'll send you a copy ........ (seriously expect one it's on me)

You have been doing this long enough to know every shop in this city gets bikes/repairs/complaints from every other shop in this city.
    The difference is that every other shops techs have the integrity to not come on here and bash another shop in our industry when it happens.
    Every shop in T.O. has it's haters and lovers. Our 2 shops are no different. I have people who are very loyal to ME personally and bring me stuff to check after purchasing "certed" or having had repairs done or stuff installed I could very easily start listing bikes and what shops did what work or I could even list stuff from your hand personally but I won't do any of that.

*EDIT* - Obviously "Stewart/Dave" is a tech at RT and would have no reason to personally use CW for anything so this point of view
    could and is clearly nothing but a personal attack on JP rather than a review by a consumer.

mark

kawi meanstreak ring a bell there dave?
    Last edited by butters; 10-08-2011 at 02:38 PM.
    STIG 3.0

bahahahah you whining little *****. my snap on tools are probly older than you. it seems that you think that beening gay is a negitive, you are the true homophob, but actully if you looked at as a postive you would see that i am sending more work your way in the gay community as well what little service work you get. you must be sarced as hell of pugsly when he spins out of control at least for your job. yes he is rich and he has hurt the motorcycle industry for his own greed, just ask him about ontario kawasaki, a true dealership that he flushed down the toilet, not the gay cycleworld flee market of today, riding on the coat tails of the true name and location of the past. no i have no meanstreak in me towards you but is your tool box pink? , but if you keep pressing this matter of defending pugsly, people are going to think you are gay and thats not a negitive thing, right butt butter.

This is getting out of hand/off topic.

On another note: My review was solely based on my experience with the parts department of this shop. I haven't had any experience with the service department and, therefore, will not comment on it.

WOW DUDE!!! you r all sorts of messed up living in a world of your own imagination.
    A world where what Dave thinks makes a difference.
    My parents always taught me to never tease the intellectually challenged so I'll stop chatting with you now.

Butt butters - might be gay might not be. Unlike davey here I don't care either way what people wish to think.
    STIG 3.0

brother bought a bike yamaha vstar from them. Fender came off and caused him to crash. Brought it to the local dealer witch my brother was sales manager at the time. Bike shouldnt have been on the road. Bike was bougth saftied. Brought back the bike they told him he was **** out of luck.