not all those who wander are lost | two earthlings ride around the world

Thread: not all those who wander are lost | two earthlings ride around the world

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: not all those who wander are lost | two earthlings ride around the world

I took a Night school English course back in 1996 with Rocky. Glad to see you've made it far in life ! Good luck on your trip.

Quote Originally Posted by apextech View Post
    I took a Night school English course back in 1996 with Rocky. Glad to see you've made it far in life ! Good luck on your trip.
    Really? Post your photo! I'm not good with names, but I usually remember faces.

We're currently in Moab, Utah. We're way behind on our blogging. It's hard to be doing so much traveling and working on photos and the blog at the same time. We're going to take some time to get caught up on things.

Rockwell: You've got PM.

Wow! That is quite a daunting adventure, I wish I had the courage to leave everything behind and tread a new path like you guys. Good luck and stay safe.

AMAZING!!! Keep it up and wish you guys a safe and sound journey. keep us posted wheneve you guys get time.
    lets ride first, there is plenty of time to worry about other ******.
    www.youtube.com/rashidme

Fantastic pictures and great writeup! I'll be keeping tabs on you guys. Wishing you safe travels and looking forward to more great stories!