WTF Jevco??? - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: WTF Jevco???

Re: WTF Jevco???

Quote Originally Posted by Cat13 View Post
    I commented on that. I know I was pretty young getting my first street bike. I think I was 21.
    No company can refuse you -- if you don't meet their underwriting criteria, then they have to offer to write you with Facility Association. That is the purpose of FA . . . it's the "insurer of last resort". If you were 21yo, I don't think you were young enough to hit the restriction. I think it is 16-20 with most insurers.
    I'm an Actuarial Analyst for a Major Canadian Insurance Company. I analyse claims patterns to determine overall rate changes, as well as relative premium differences by various risk characteristics (eg. age, experience, claims, convictions, usage, etc.)

Unless it's private, please post insurance-related questions in the forum rather than sending me a PM.

Current: 2001 Suzuki GSXR1000 (4th Season)
    Previous: 1996 Honda VFR750F (4 Seasons)
    Previous: 1998 Kawasaki Ninja EX250 (3 Seasons)

im pretty sure i was refusd cuz i was under 21 for my first year cuz i know they said i can do second year with them.

Peterborough, or just where ever the road takes me

I couldn't go with Jevco my first year of riding (16 years old) they wanted me to have a years experience first. Now I'm with them though
    Not wearing gear while riding is like unprotected sex. Sooner or later you're going to get a rash!