Aerostitch waterproof overgloves.

Thread: Aerostitch waterproof overgloves.

Aerostitch waterproof overgloves.

Hey local dealers. Can any of you get these for us at a reasonable price with shipping? Seems there's some interest for sure. I definitely want a pair and I think there's a couple of others interested right now. I'll try to find the Aerostitch link from the other thread.

http://www.aerostich.com/aerostich-t...in-covers.html
    Last edited by jc100; 09-28-2011 at 07:42 PM. Reason: added link

Re: Aerostitch waterproof overgloves.

depending on the price, i will probably be in for this. maybe someone can do a group buy for this AND the 'booties' that go over your boots?

edit.. something like this http://www.whitehorsegear.com/media/...r/b/rb_1_1.jpg
    Last edited by silent_vik; 09-28-2011 at 07:51 PM.
    still a noob.

Need prescription eyeglasses? contact me.

Those booties would be good for summer riding using vented boots. Good idea. I would be in for a "rain kit".

Those gloves look good.

Similar overboots can be had at MEC for about $25 in the cycling department which go up to about mid calf and they have reflective striping on them. Their largest size will fit over my size 10 motorcycle boots easily. Not trying to rain on anyone's group buy parade, but just as an option in case you decide to only go with the gloves.
    www.shanekingsley.com - House (and jungle) Music All Night Long

The Big Map of Ontario's Best Roads.

The MEC idea is great...will look. Rob the moderator informed us that Aerostitch doesn't sell through dealers so the MSRP is what we'll have to pay. Hope the shipping isn't ludicrous.

I have those gloves, though I didn't pay shipping because I rode to Duluth to pick up my Stitch in person.

Hoever, they arrived one of the best pieces of gear I have, and wouldnt hesitate to pay the shipping if I had to replace them
    Past: 03 Suzuki Volusia, 03 Kawasaki Nomad 1500, 06 Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, 98 Suzuki TL1000R.
    Present: 1982 Yamaha Seca 750, 08 Yamaha FZ1, 04 Suzuki DL1000 V-Strom

Cela est bien dit, mais il faut cultiver notre jardin. Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by OpenGambit View Post
    I am not giving out any advice. I am just mocking you.
    P.S. Your spelling is horrible.

I picked up a pair of those gloves on a group buy last year. Had them stashed with my rain gear since. I used them for the first time on Saturday to block the wind and what a huge difference they made. I was wearing thick gloves and using gripwarmers and it wasn't until I put these over top to help block the wind further did my hands really feel comfortable. I was tempted to turn down the warmers.
    Soar # 21

Quote Originally Posted by meme View Post
    Never too old for fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by caboose483 View Post
    i guess not being stupid should be a prerequisite for wrenching on bikes.