Official How to Thread!

Thread: Official How to Thread!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Official How to Thread!

The one issue (indoor or outdoor) would be the availability. What I mean is that you could only have a certain amount of people riding at a time, and that would be directly related to the amount of space. So either entrance fee has to go up (wouldnt be my first choice, Im not about money) or first come first serve.
    "I live in my own reality, You are just a guest"

2010 GSX-R 600 (RIP - ate by a jetta)
    2011 GSX-R 600 (my 2010's evil reincarnation)

***Disclaimer: I am usually bored at work or drunk when on this forum***

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    The one issue (indoor or outdoor) would be the availability. What I mean is that you could only have a certain amount of people riding at a time, and that would be directly related to the amount of space. So either entrance fee has to go up (wouldnt be my first choice, Im not about money) or first come first serve.
    Im sure we can play together nicely and share the space and take turns....lol....most of use anyways

Its your place so you would set the rules, if you have too make it timed sessions for everyone like track days...30 min on 30 min for the next group etc

There would have to be alot of other ground rules to consider, like yielding...Personally I always try to yield to anyone in a wheelie when Im on 2 wheels...Ive collided with friends b4 so you really need to keep a heads up and be reasonable
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 09-30-2011 at 11:33 AM.

I think the stunt park idea is great. I have the perfect place for it too but I believe it's been bought out. If anyone knows the closed down Flea Market on Midland and Sheppard. The building inside is big and the lot right outside it even bigger. You would just need to put up barricades because it's in the corner of the street.

OP, if you're serious and you have a place, give me a PM.
    Winter: '04 Acura TSX
    Summer: '06 Ninja 650R
    Daily: Coming Soon

I would be 100% willing to help pay for somewhere to stunt in the winter, il keep my eye on this thread