Rockcliffe Parkway Ottawa/ Gatineau park

Thread: Rockcliffe Parkway Ottawa/ Gatineau park

Rockcliffe Parkway Ottawa/ Gatineau park

Took the Family to Ottawa This past weekend and aside from having a great time and amazing scenery and weather we had for the trip, I decided to drive to show my kids the prime ministers residence but then just kept going which I found out is called rockcliffe parkway.
    Well there were a ton of bikes boogying along there and I was drooling!! The road is soooo nice, very good twisties along with some superb scenery! I am puttin that on my list to head out and ride along!
    We also jumper over to Gatineau and hit up Gatineau park, and again a spectacular ride to be had through there, especially this this time of year!
    Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Currently riding my 2003 R1

Re: Rockcliffe Parkway Ottawa/ Gatineau park

Scenery is great at Rockcliffe. It's one of the 'higher class' neighbour hoods around Ottawa. I lived in Ottawa for a bit and flew aircraft out of the Rockcliffe Airport which I'm sure you saw.

Quote Originally Posted by just curious View Post
    Scenery is great at Rockcliffe. It's one of the 'higher class' neighbour hoods around Ottawa. I lived in Ottawa for a bit and flew aircraft out of the Rockcliffe Airport which I'm sure you saw.
    Well by the size of houses im sure it is upper class there... its really really nice! Ya I saw the airport too!
    Caught you looking!! Signature advertising works, inquire if you you would like to rent this space.

1999 r1 - Sold!
    2005 636- SOLD!
    2002 r1- SOLD!
    2004 r1 - SOLD!

Currently riding my 2003 R1

Road surface is good there mostly but the place is crawling with marked and unmarked cop cars and there's a few areas where there are holes and some nasty dips in the road. But yes, it's a nice road. I take it all the time to get from the east end of Ottawa to downtown.