State Farm - Ticket Policy - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: State Farm - Ticket Policy

Re: State Farm - Ticket Policy

Quote Originally Posted by toysareforboys View Post
    They don't care if you have representation or not. When filling out your plea paper:

1. I wish the officer to be present at my trial.
    2. I wish to dispute the officers evidence at my trial.
    3. I have legal representation for my trial.
    4. I forgot what the fourth thing is, lol.

If you were planning on just paying off the ticket anyways because it's your first offense, then there is really no need for you to get professional representation. Do it yourself to the best of your ability and if you lose you're not any worse off than if you had just paid it in the first place. Make sense?

-Jamie M.
    Yeah, that was kind of my thinking here. Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyCBR View Post
    Yeah, that was kind of my thinking here. Thanks again!
    When you get your court date let us know! 60 days before your court date we will help you request disclosure to help with your defense

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ItIsWhatItIs View Post
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

Dress for the crash, not for the ride...

When you get your court date let us know! 60 days before your court date we will help you request disclosure to help with your defense

-Jamie M.
    Thanks! I submitted my not guilty thing yesterday. So I'll start up a thread in the other section once the date is clearer!

-Jamie M.
    Court date came and gone, spent the whole day there and learned a lot. They ended up withdrawing the charges due to 'insufficient evidence for conviction' - but it was a bit of a poker match with all the prep work I had done.

Thanks all who gave advice in the process

Court date came and gone, spent the whole day there and learned a lot. They ended up withdrawing the charges due to 'insufficient evidence for conviction' - but it was a bit of a poker match with all the prep work I had done.
    NICE! Glad it turned out so good! I kick some butt on my court case the other day too! Didn't turn out quite as good as you, but considering what they were "asking for", I did pretty good

-Jamie M.
    Scarborough group ride 4.0! Every Sunday, 1:30, Timmies at KC!!! Facebook group!!
    In any case what difference does it make where you reduce the amount of teeth in a sprocket, front or rear? The effect will be the same. Most change the front sprocket because it's easier to source that sprocket. It's apparent, sprockets are not your strong suit.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^

NICE! Glad it turned out so good! I kick some butt on my court case the other day too! Didn't turn out quite as good as you, but considering what they were "asking for", I did pretty good

-Jamie M.
    Congratulations then! Definitely a huge learning experience and spent a lot of time on it. Hopefully won't be needing the knowledge for myself again for a long time!

Congratulations then! Definitely a huge learning experience and spent a lot of time on it. Hopefully won't be needing the knowledge for myself again for a long time!
    To stay fresh volunteer to help friends when they get into trouble Eventually when the crown starts to recognize you he'll just say "no reasonable expectation of conviction" every time you show up

-Jamie M.
    ^^^ OMG ROFL!!! ^^^