Good Morning All,

So unfortunately I have picked up my first ticket on the bike . OPP got me while cornering on the QEW, he was driving in the middle late and I in the outside. His 'rear radar' picked me up as I approached but didn't pass by him. I didn't know my speed until he told me, as I was focused on the corner - guess I had picked up going around the bend. The officer did not put the full speed on the ticket, as he reduced it but he did put the "R" code on it and warned me if I fight it that I would be fighting the original speed. So I can only assume he put that in his notes/on file.

In relation to the ticket, I have a few questions about how State Farm works. I've been reading on here and gather that the actual speed/points make no difference, that all count as a conviction and go towards your 'limit'. Can anyone verify those details? Does the points/speed matter for the premium, and what is the 'limit'. Is it 2 tickets per 2 seasons?

Anyways, any information would be useful in my decision process on if I should fight it or not. Thanks all, I know this may seem like more than an insurance question but right now I'm mostly focused on the implications with State Farm.