Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
Thats is one of your problems you are basing your opinion off the fact you know how to work on your own bikes, you even mention inventing your own parts! Not everyone trying to get into stunting is going to know how to work on their own bike they bought non stunt ready...I have set up a ton of bikes for people that dont have a Fing clue about setting up a bike.....So if you dont have the know how yourself or a friend that can do it for free. Again I really think its better people buy an already setup stunt bike....

I mean do you have any idea how many people ask me where to buy a cage! They cant even find a cage on the internet! Let alone install it themselfs...Dont even get me started on hand brakes! When people ask me how much is a hand brake, I have to flip the question around and instead ask them "how much do you have to spend?".....As there are $100 hand brakes or $1500 hand brakes and everything in between....

Bottom line some people are just going to be better off buying somthing ready to stunt, rather then trying to learn how to build a bike and stunt one...Its just like racing man, some people start with a stock bike and turn it into a race bike, and some just buy a used race bike....Depends on the person, their budget, and their abilities to work on bikes....And you usually get a little more for your money when you go used.....Starting with a stock bike in track/racing or stunting gets really expensive....
Since you put it that way i can agree with that, again maybe at first i didn't make myself clear, my bad, i was just saying what i'd do and its w "preferable" people take the longer route that they can learn on, i know you and i once didn't know anything either, but we took the effort to learn. But i see your point, most people might just not want to, i guess thats why people like me make so much money off others.lol