River Road from Hornings Mills to Creemore

Thread: River Road from Hornings Mills to Creemore

River Road from Hornings Mills to Creemore

Hornings Mills to Creemore...
    I have been checking this route out on maps and need a bit of help please. I did a search here and found that from Hornings Mills, River Road travelling east is paved, 20 is paved, and 1st and 2nd lines are "dirt".

If I want to go north to Creemore, I'm thinking River Road, to 20, to 4th line north...which eventually turns into Collingwood St. before it enters Creemore. Is 4th line paved or gravel?

I'm on a big dual sport so I'm ok, but I just need to know because I may be going with a few guys on road bikes. This looks like a great route up to Wasaga...but be careful at hwy 89 and 124 where the speed limit goes down to 60...the po po's got me there.

thanks
    '04 BMW F650GS
    '86 Honda z50r

Re: River Road from Hornings Mills to Creemore

I ride that area quite often and I don't believe that there are any paved roads going north from River Rd up to creemore unless you use Airport or 124. I usually ride across River to Airport, north to Honeywood rd, turn west back to 124 and then north to the Creemore road. North south roads are boring but the east west are great!

Same here.....
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerMike View Post
    I ride that area quite often and I don't believe that there are any paved roads going north from River Rd up to creemore unless you use Airport or 124. I usually ride across River to Airport, north to Honeywood rd, turn west back to 124 and then north to the Creemore road. North south roads are boring but the east west are great!

Ok great...thanks for responding bimmer and g. ride safe
    '04 BMW F650GS
    '86 Honda z50r