Longer throttle cable

Thread: Longer throttle cable

Longer throttle cable

Hey I installed lsl bar and risers now looking for longer throttle and clutch cables for it.
    Bike is 99 gsxr 750. Once again any help appreciated

Re: Longer throttle cable

Hey man. I thought Spiegler included all required cables in their kit. You didn't get what you needed? I'm doing a Freestyle Ingenuity risers + Pro Taper on my 929 and will likely need to do the same as you. I was planning to contact Spiegler to see what they offered...

Other than that, I would say try checking different models (maybe Bandit1200 or 600?) for longer cables that would work with the gixxer. I know Suzuki is one of the best for parts interchangeability.
    -Dave
    2003 SV650S track bike, 2001 CBR929RR street bike

Ya I got the lsl risers from stunt factory (never use them!) they take forever to ship anything and charge
    $100 for shipping on everything (went to buy $22 frame sliders they wanted $100 shipping). I'm going to
    Try contacting spiegler and see what they recommend for me but maybe bandit will work.

Thanks, I'll steer clear of them! Freestyle Ingenuity by the way was good. Not the fastest shipping in the world, but cheap ($7.50 to ship the small box of risers)!
    -Dave
    2003 SV650S track bike, 2001 CBR929RR street bike