15km/h over in school zone ticket help...

Thread: 15km/h over in school zone ticket help...

15km/h over in school zone ticket help...

Hello:

I was wondering if anyone has fought and won, or even tried to appeal a 15km/h over speed limit ticket in a school zone before?

Please share your experience at the court. Did they drop the charge if the cop doesnt show up? or do they charge you no matter what?

Should I even find a lawyer to fight this off? cuz I already have 2 other minor tickets on my arss

Enlighten me
    Thanks
    Last edited by kickstartt; 09-19-2011 at 01:53 PM.

Re: 15km/h over in school zone ticket help...

Quote Originally Posted by kickstartt View Post
    Hello:

I was wondering if anyone has fought and won, or even tried to appeal a 15km/h over speed limit ticket in a school zone before?

Please share your experience at the court. Did they drop the charge if the cop doesnt show up? or do they charge you no matter what?

Should I even find a lawyer to fight this off? cuz I already have 2 other minor tickets on my arss

Enlighten me
    Thanks
    It is the exact same process as all the other threads about this subject.
    2001 CBR F4i

" they say at 100mph water feels like concrete ,so you can imagine what concrete feels like " - Nicky Hayden

Re: 15km/h over in school zone ticket help...

Ignore all the ticket advise that Smutty gave you. So wrong. Fight the ticket.

Smutty is right about the rest though, even if you don't care about the kids in the school zone you should slow down as they are being heavily targeted at this time of the year.

Quote Originally Posted by Smutty View Post
    *Quoted post removed*
    Last edited by Rob MacLennan; 09-22-2011 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Crap removal
    Thomas Jefferson said "When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty".