Lil Sushi - Page 3

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lil Sushi

Re: Lil Sushi

GWS Lin you cant catch a break this year//////geeesh! Bikes can be replaced.

Seriously, GWS.
    Peeing in the gene pool...

Quote Originally Posted by RockerGuy View Post
    I have a feeling she might gut me while I sleep and make love to my organs in a bathtub
    DISCLAIMER: This forum requires thick skin. I will not be held accountable for your inability to take internet sarcasm, but I might be held accountable for your mom walking bow legged this morning...

Wow...I just spotted this...

Thank you everyone so much for all the love and support...Everyone...and I do mean EVERYONE has been fantastic about this.

I'm INCREDIBLY lucky, and as the police and firefighters have stated, All were shocked I didn't somersault over the truck.

I'm well, and only have soft tissue damage and a sprained wrist. It really could have been worse, and I don't mind that Quinn (yeah that's what I had named the bike, wasn't another rider, thank goodness) took the bulk of the hit for me.

I'm alive and well *squishy hugs*
    ~Lin~

GWS Sushi! I read your post the other day about the other rider who was there with you when you went down.
    Almost had a heart attack when I say your name on the "Fallen" thread, I feared I was going to read the worst! :0

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by lil sushi View Post
    I'm well, and only have soft tissue damage and a sprained wrist.
    Good to hear! Time to start rehab.. The doctor orders 2x 18yrold chicks and oil, lots and lots of oil
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Good to hear! Time to start rehab.. The doctor orders 2x 18yrold chicks and oil, lots and lots of oil

actually, that's not bad advice....seriously!
    ~=Big Daddy of the Dope Dragons MC=~

'05 Blue&Silver Hayabusa

Gws
    Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

So it was you? Never met but do recall seeing several post sfrom you. Glad your going to be ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by lil sushi View Post
    Wow...I just spotted this...

Thank you everyone so much for all the love and support...Everyone...and I do mean EVERYONE has been fantastic about this.

I'm INCREDIBLY lucky, and as the police and firefighters have stated, All were shocked I didn't somersault over the truck.

I'm well, and only have soft tissue damage and a sprained wrist. It really could have been worse, and I don't mind that Quinn (yeah that's what I had named the bike, wasn't another rider, thank goodness) took the bulk of the hit for me.

I'm alive and well *squishy hugs*
    ~Lin~

Get well soon Lil sushi! Glad to hear you are not badly injured

Yamaha YZF600 '95 *Sold*
    Looking for my next bike...

Start searching for another bike and get back out there when able! All part of the game of riding the streets!

Speedy recovery, Lin!

Get back up young girl...we miss you

Peterborough, or just where ever the road takes me

Quote Originally Posted by FiReSTaRT View Post
    Sorry lil sushi, but I'm 19 now, so I can't be one of your oil rubbers :P Get well soon and thanks for signing my birthday card.
    Not wearing gear while riding is like unprotected sex. Sooner or later you're going to get a rash!

Been lurking (haven't got my license yet or bike, probably in the spring) but saw this...GWS! Quinn can be replaced, riders not so much.

Also congrats on the photo contest -- at least Quinn got it's time in the limelight lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Amazon View Post
    Sorry lil sushi, but I'm 19 now, so I can't be one of your oil rubbers :P Get well soon and thanks for signing my birthday card.
    I'm sure she can make the occasional exception for therapeutic purposes, of course
    The Fizzer's up for sale http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...-600-2050-cert
    Unofficial GTAM chat! Click for the info http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...ad.php?t=91578
    Like many active sports, shooting has the potential to cause personal injury.
    "The proper wave to an e-biker is to raise your beer." [credit:'Baggsy@GTAM]

Quote Originally Posted by gcrouse View Post
    So it was you? Never met but do recall seeing several post sfrom you. Glad your going to be ok.
    Yeah...twas me...Thanks for the wishes...I'm doing well and the onslaught of physio appointments are helping.

Pics to the bike now:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lil.sus...eat=directlink

^^^ You're bike doesn't look all that bad, too bad it's a write off though...
    All in all, I'm glad things are working out and you haven't given up on riding.
    GWS.
    Mina

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    ^^^ You're bike doesn't look all that bad, too bad it's a write off though...
    All in all, I'm glad things are working out and you haven't given up on riding.
    GWS.
    yeah I was soooo lucky....I thought the same thing when I went to see it...It looked worse when the headlight was dangling from it. Looks like the front wheel and forks took the major impact for me, and saved most of my body from being hurt...like a nice little front bumper LOL.

get well soon

I checked out the pictures of the bike I'd be heartbroken if I saw my bike in that condition.