Quoted from another forum, I don't know her personally, but GWS!!

Hey everybody.

I just wanted to tell everyone on behalf of Lil_Sushi that she was in a very unfortunate accident with Quinn (Kawasaki Ninja 650 Crotch Rocket) yesterday. It involved a pickup truck making a left turn infront of her when she was going straight through on a green light. She ended up T-boning the Pickup after trying so hard to avoid an accident. The driver of the Pickup didn't see her and decided to turn left at the last possible second. She was already at the first pedestrian line when he did this. The driver will most likely be charged, due to the fact that if you make a left turn regardless of a green or not and you have a collision you are automatically at fault.

Miraculously (someone was watching down on her and) she didn't superman over the back of the pickup but fell to the right side, hit her head on the pavement (thank god for her helmet) and ended up facing oncoming traffic and sitting on her butt. Emergency crews showed up moments later. Quinn was a complete mess and will most likely be written off. She was quickly taken to North York Gen and had some x-rays taken. They disclosed that she had no broken bones and only a sprained wrist and some bruised muscle tissue. We are all amazed that she is alive as most motorcycle accidents don't usually end well.

She is pretty shaken up and I'm sure she would appreciate any kind words people have to say to her now that she has lost her love (Quinn) but is still with us today.

Thanks for your time as I know she would appreciate your words and condolences.