Lil Sushi

Thread: Lil Sushi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lil Sushi

Quote Originally Posted by gcrouse View Post
    So it was you? Never met but do recall seeing several post sfrom you. Glad your going to be ok.
    Yeah...twas me...Thanks for the wishes...I'm doing well and the onslaught of physio appointments are helping.

Pics to the bike now:
    https://picasaweb.google.com/lil.sus...eat=directlink

^^^ You're bike doesn't look all that bad, too bad it's a write off though...
    All in all, I'm glad things are working out and you haven't given up on riding.
    GWS.
    Mina

Quote Originally Posted by 2live&ride View Post
    ^^^ You're bike doesn't look all that bad, too bad it's a write off though...
    All in all, I'm glad things are working out and you haven't given up on riding.
    GWS.
    yeah I was soooo lucky....I thought the same thing when I went to see it...It looked worse when the headlight was dangling from it. Looks like the front wheel and forks took the major impact for me, and saved most of my body from being hurt...like a nice little front bumper LOL.

get well soon

I checked out the pictures of the bike I'd be heartbroken if I saw my bike in that condition.

that looks like a nice candidate for a track bike... set of forks, bodywork (if you like it pretty) and front rim?