Highchair Circles??

Thread: Highchair Circles??

Highchair Circles??

I was just checking out the Stunters INC website and I noticed under the profiles it says

"Cez's favorite stunts to perform are high chair circle wheelies. He particularly enjoys the very technical nature of the trick."

I have to say thats pretty sick, I didnt know anyone around here was doing Highchair Circles, anyone have any pictures ? or video?

Does he start off in high chair? or does he step threw?? either way pretty impressive
    Last edited by Psychoholic; 09-17-2011 at 12:30 PM. Reason: add

Re: Highchair Circles??

lol

It's actually his favorite trick performed.. He's working on spreader circles now and eventually slip in and out of a highchair.. So no he can't do them yet but in due time it will be done..hahaha..yuh zimmi..DA BOSS knows wus up!

highchair circles screw with your head! i can get around about once, but there is a huge difference in bp from that to just ss circles, and you drop your bike alot learning
    twistedintentions.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Psychoholic View Post
    I was just checking out the Stunters INC website and I noticed under the profiles it says

"Cez's favorite stunts to perform are high chair circle wheelies. He particularly enjoys the very technical nature of the trick."

I have to say thats pretty sick, I didnt know anyone around here was doing Highchair Circles, anyone have any pictures ? or video?

Does he start off in high chair? or does he step threw?? either way pretty impressive
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	320772_1922452680670_1822696929_1250534_731036956_n.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	96.3 KB 
ID:	27265Click image for larger version. 

Name:	308639_1922438120306_1822696929_1250480_156516315_n.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	93.1 KB 
ID:	27264 Here's a couple pics of spreader circles. Myself and one of our riders are finally getting them down after lots of practice and dropping the bike..lol

SiC STYLE!.....

Quote Originally Posted by BnASoldier View Post
    SiC STYLE!.....
    bahahahahaha!
    ftp

Can't wait to see you at the lot dunn..
    Quote Originally Posted by ics_dunnon1 View Post
    bahahahahaha!