Shannonville - Monday 19th

Thread: Shannonville - Monday 19th

Shannonville - Monday 19th

Anybody making it out?

Ill likely be renting a pickup to get my bike out there solo - if anyone else wants to pool resources i have access to a trailer if you have something to pull it with.

Weather looks ideal as of right now.

Re: Shannonville - Monday 19th

I will be there. Don't need any help I've got my box trailer loaded up and ready to go with all my gear. Rain or shine. I've got rains
    You May Wheelie Me Down The Road....But I'll Stuff Ya In That Corner Every Time.......

R.A.C.E. AM #16
    S.O.A.R. Nov #16

www.puretrackdays.com

A big thanks to my sponsors: Yamaha Motor Canada Ltd., Brooklin Cycle Racing, Pure Trackdays Inc., Z1 Cycletech, Bickle Racing, Hindle Exhaust Systems, Armour Bodies, Accelerated Technologies., Don Butt Autobody, North American Decal.

I logged on to the Pro6 website to check how many spots were left in each group (thinking of showing up at the track in the morning and registering). The site shows lots of spots for tomorrow, but has "No availability" under the trackday status. You can't check the box to do an online register. Has anyone who's already registered received notification that the day has been cancelled? Don't want to show up to an empty track tomorrow!

The online registration closes 24hrs before the event. You are welcome to show up and register at the track.

Quote Originally Posted by MaSheena View Post
    The online registration closes 24hrs before the event. You are welcome to show up and register at the track.
    Great! Thanks for letting me know.