Toy Hauler & Kahuna Powersports

Thread: Toy Hauler & Kahuna Powersports

Toy Hauler & Kahuna Powersports

Toy Hauler
    I decided not to ride my bike with a nail in it for safety reasons and called Toy Hauler (Recommended by a friend). I was at work, called up Chris and told him the situation. I made him wait, gave him short notice and yet he had a great attitude. By the time I got home bike was loaded and was waiting for me so he could take me to Kahuna. When he unloaded the bike at Kahuna I got a look at how he strapped the bike. It was not budging, very secure, and it looked like he went out of his way to make sure that bike was safe. On the way to Kahuna he was very careful on intersections and railway crossings. The entire drive I didn't even worry a bit. On top of all that he was willing to pick up a tire for me for no extra charge. Thank you for taking care of my toy.

Kahuna Powersports
    I have pretty much bought all my motorcycle related products, and have had both my bikes serviced by Kahuna Powersports. I must admit sometimes the pricing isn't really great but the customer care is amazing. The tire I wanted were Dunlop Q2 qualifiers. Price was a little too much Kahuna originally quoted me for. Pro 6 was selling the same tire cheaper (I had to mention this). I did my research (First time buying motorcycle tires and having them changed). I spoke to somebody there that knew I was a regular and got me the price range I was looking for. While waiting for the tire to be changed I decided to go buy something from the accessories department. Outstanding service! One person was ordering me a Techmount and the other was looking for the status of my tank guard. While I was waiting to pay, the same person that changed the price for the tire walked by the counter and told the accessories cashier "take care of him" and instantly received a discount on my purchase without asking. Overall I wanted Kahuna Powersports to know that I'm a loyal customer. The people working there make it a great experience, and I'm always walking out with a smile on my face. I believe as a customer you have to build a relationship with the shop in order to receive benefits. Both parties should save and earn money. When the service was done two people including the mechanic came out to tell me to take it easy since it was a new tire. Good stuff Kahuna.

Re: Toy Hauler & Kahuna Powersports

Thanks dude.

Looks like Kahuna sorted out your issues ...
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

Yep. Loyal customers deserve something in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Giti View Post
    Yep. Loyal customers deserve something in return.
    Absolutely. Hopefully you talked to the owner or manager about the situation.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.