Where to stunt?

Thread: Where to stunt?

Where to stunt?

Now I'm not asking for an address or a street, but what would you look for in a stunt spot (road, or lot)?

I'm more looking for a descent spot for wheelies, I have a good, safe and fairly legit road, but its getting too short.

Any advice??
    "I live in my own reality, You are just a guest"

2010 GSX-R 600 (RIP - ate by a jetta)
    2011 GSX-R 600 (my 2010's evil reincarnation)

***Disclaimer: I am usually bored at work or drunk when on this forum***

Re: Where to stunt?

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    Now I'm not asking for an address or a street, but what would you look for in a stunt spot (road, or lot)?

I'm more looking for a descent spot for wheelies, I have a good, safe and fairly legit road, but its getting too short.

Any advice??
    Find a warehouse parking lot that doesnt have any security, or people working in it at the time youd like to ride there. Try not to make too much noise, dont do burnouts, and try not to leave a mess...If your lucky no one will even notice you ride there...If someone tell you to leave, pack it up and try again...Be nice try to talk to people in a reasonable manner, if your lucky you can find a place where people dont mind you riding there...

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Find a warehouse parking lot that doesnt have any security, or people working in it at the time youd like to ride there. Try not to make too much noise, dont do burnouts, and try not to leave a mess...If your lucky no one will even notice you ride there...If someone tell you to leave, pack it up and try again...Be nice try to talk to people in a reasonable manner, if your lucky you can find a place where people dont mind you riding there...
    Lets say your in a lot and cops roll up as you're in a wheelie. Will they just tell you to leave? Or do they have a right to ticket you (obviously it wouldnt be HTA)
    "I live in my own reality, You are just a guest"

2010 GSX-R 600 (RIP - ate by a jetta)
    2011 GSX-R 600 (my 2010's evil reincarnation)

***Disclaimer: I am usually bored at work or drunk when on this forum***

Quote Originally Posted by Holmes View Post
    Lets say your in a lot and cops roll up as you're in a wheelie. Will they just tell you to leave? Or do they have a right to ticket you (obviously it wouldnt be HTA)
    From my experience some will threaten to charge you with Dangerous Driving, because HTA does not apply to private property but DD can. However if you just stay cool and talk to them, they usually just tell you to leave. I dont know anyone that has actually been charged, but I have been personally threatened many times... Even if you get charged, unless you have caused someone bodily harm or property damage, that will never hold up in court, but its time and money lost right off the bat. So try not to get charged at all is in your best interest, so go along with the "yes sir, no sir"

Its hard to say because police are like Russian roulette, you never know what kind your going to get. Some are cool but most are lying power tripping ********...