Pro6 Trackside Registration - Monday Sept. 12. - some info. needed ASAP, TIA

Thread: Pro6 Trackside Registration - Monday Sept. 12. - some info. needed ASAP, TIA

Mississauga ('08 ZX-14 Street, '02 GSXR750 Track))

Pro6 Trackside Registration - Monday Sept. 12. - some info. needed ASAP, TIA

Sooo, last minute decision. I've been able to get tomorrow off.

I think I recall that Pro6 does accept registration at the track. Can anyone confirm this? Their website says that there is still approx. 9 Green spots open.

I've dropped them a note in their e-mail, but given that they're at the track today I may not get a response for quite a while.

Also does anyone know how to contact them other than e-mail?

I'm thinking of making the track day tomorrow so I'll need to leave soon, so I'll appreciate any feedback.
    DVS in name....DVS in nature.....

Link to track day pics

Link to track day vids

On Yahoo Video

On Vimeo

Re: Pro6 Trackside Registration - Monday Sept. 12. - some info. needed ASAP, TIA

Try calling Calabogie track, someone should pick up. The Pro6 crew is all there so if you can get someone on the line it shouldn't be hard to ask for a Pro6 person to help you out.

Mississauga ('08 ZX-14 Street, '02 GSXR750 Track))

Re: Pro6 Trackside Registration - Monday Sept. 12. - some info. needed ASAP, TIA

Thanks for the suggestion Jia, you're right, getting someone trackside is key. I was able to get ahold of a friend who's with the Pro6 crowd, I'm in!
    DVS in name....DVS in nature.....

Link to track day pics

Link to track day vids

On Yahoo Video

On Vimeo

Hey - if you're talking about shannonville for tomorrow, I think I read on the SMP site that you can register on site.
    Maybe I'll see you there tomorrow.