resole boots

Thread: resole boots

resole boots

After several years of use, my daytona evo sports could use a fresh sole. Anyone know where to get this done? Are there locals who do this service or must it be sent out? Rough pricing estimates?

Thanks!
    Just shut up and ride.

Re: resole boots

Try Sam's Shoe Repair. Meadowvale Town Centre on Winston Churchill between Derry and Britania, they are on the North West end of the Plaza. They usually do very good work. Problem, you need to speak with Mary, but she is usually in the back, doing alterations on pants etc.... but her English is perfect, so there will be no miscommunication. The guys in the front know how to do stuff, but I have a hard time understanding them.

Thanks Meta,
    It's a bit of a hike for me but I'll check them out.
    Just shut up and ride.

Check out a local mom/pop shoe repair locally then. These guys are usually highly skilled at their trade and will tell you if they can do it.

the evo's have a replaceable outside boot /sole. you can just buy the outside skin with sole

the replacable SKINS are in stock at riders choice......most sizes.....got mine last month
    I ride hard & fast on street and track.....get the right advice @ Riders Choice .......I dive deep with The Dive Academy in Oakville.....come dive with us