Looking for a video...

Thread: Looking for a video...

Looking for a video...

Found what I was looking for.
    Thanks to JonnhyP.

A couple weeks ago a video was posted in this section.
    I think it was called "GTA stunt".

I was only able to watch the first 30 seconds of it then had to stop because I was at work and needed to do something.
    When I came back to watch it again, it was removed (assuming) by the mods, and I completely understand why.
    It was a video depicting highly illegal stunts in the GTA area and GTAM does not support that kind of behavior.

If anyone knows where that video is on youtube, vimeo or something, can you please PM me the link?

DO NOT POST THE LINK ON THIS THREAD!
    It was removed for a reason, you may get an infraction if you post the link again.

Thanks ahead.
    I will edit this post once someone sends me the link to prevent my inbox from flooding over haha.
    Last edited by jeero; 09-08-2011 at 09:47 AM.
    "It's only once you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden

2005 SV650S : Mar 2011 - Oct 2011

Re: Looking for a video...

Quote Originally Posted by jeero View Post
    A couple weeks ago a video was posted in this section.
    I think it was called "GTA stunt".

I was only able to watch the first 30 seconds of it then had to stop because I was at work and needed to do something.
    When I came back to watch it again, it was removed (assuming) by the mods, and I completely understand why.
    It was a video depicting highly illegal stunts in the GTA area and GTAM does not support that kind of behavior.

If anyone knows where that video is on youtube, vimeo or something, can you please PM me the link?

DO NOT POST THE LINK ON THIS THREAD!
    It was removed for a reason, you may get an infraction if you post the link again.

Thanks ahead.
    I will edit this post once someone sends me the link to prevent my inbox from flooding over haha.
    Search "Nick R1" he has a few videos on Youtube

Some from the local news, dont know if anyone remembers but the news station showed video of him wheeling on the highway to Cam Wolley when he was with the OPP. You can find clips of that in some of his videos. This was right around the time the stunting/racing laws came to be....Ive heard hes from Woodbridge.....
    Last edited by JohnnyP636; 09-08-2011 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Search "Nick R1" he has a few videos on Youtube

Some from the local news, dont know if anyone remembers but the news station showed video of him wheeling on the highway to Cam Wolley when he was with the OPP. You can find clips of that in some of his videos. This was right around the time the stunting/racing laws came to be....
    It's that Cam Wooley part I want to see, cause there was no audio at work when I saw the beginning of it.
    With that name and the power of the interwebz I am sure I can find what I am looking for.

Thanks JohnnyP
    "It's only once you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Tyler Durden

2005 SV650S : Mar 2011 - Oct 2011

Quote Originally Posted by jeero View Post
    It's that Cam Wooley part I want to see, cause there was no audio at work when I saw the beginning of it.
    With that name and the power of the interwebz I am sure I can find what I am looking for.

Thanks JohnnyP
    Nick R1 in youtube search, and the original full length news video is the 3rd video down

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Nick R1 in youtube search, and the original full length news video is the 3rd video down
    just watched it hahaha
    how old is that video?