Giovanni Ducati MECH - A+++

Thread: Giovanni Ducati MECH - A+++

Giovanni Ducati MECH - A+++

Just wanted to write a great positive review for Giovanni, I know he's a member here and many people have raved for him so I had to see for myself! I have a 2005 749s which had a stalling issue which ICONIC couldn't fix and had no idea about. Giovanni was great with the communcation throughout the whole time, she was gone for about a week which included him test roding for 2 seperate days to ensure the problem was fixed; to me that's going above and beyond. He wiped down the bike and even popped a loose mirror in that he noticed without me saying anything prior to delivery.

I had the air filter/area cleaned, coolant flushed/replaced, spark plugs replaced, timing belt replaced, and most importantly a valve adjustment to spec. All of this for less than 1/2 price of what any dealer would ask.

I've had it back for about a week and have been riding absolutely problem free now. Smooth as butter.

VERY friendly guy, VERY genuine about his love for Duc's and just very easy to talk to. A+ VERY well recommended!!!

HIS CONTACT:

289 893 2400.
    Brooklin, ON
    Giovanni

http://www.GiovanniServizioDucati.yolasite.com

Re: Giovanni Ducati MECH - A+++

Nice. I hear good things about this guy, and he lives right near me.
    www.thetoyhauler.ca
    Inferno is the new GTAM P.I.M.P.

These are the type of guys everyone should be taking work to.....

Yeah, I didn't know what to expect, I'm usually mechanically inclined to do things myself, especially on a car, but I'm new to bikes and I've only recently heard about these mech's doing work inside their home garages so I was pretty skeptical. He had tons of Duc's to work on, so I guess he must be good at what he does lol.