Has any one purchase a Motorcycle from the States ? any warnings or word of advice

Thread: Has any one purchase a Motorcycle from the States ? any warnings or word of advice

Has any one purchase a Motorcycle from the States ? any warnings or word of advice

Has any one successfully taken advantage of the exchange rate these days and purchased a bike from the States ? I would like to understand the process and how you got the bike over.

Thanks

Re: Has any one purchase a Motorcycle from the States ? any warnings or word of advi

browse this thread http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum...all-end-all%29

Quite a few of us have done it, depending on the make of the bike it can be quite easy.

Re: Has any one purchase a Motorcycle from the States ? any warnings or word of advi

you are awsome thanks for the link. have some homework to do cheers!

OK, did some home work on this and found something I find odd, I looked to see a 2008 ducati 848 could be admissible to Canada and surprising found that it's not listed, it says all models above 2002 are not allowed.
    I'm I reading this wrong ? Any one bring an ducati 848 back from the states ? Woobie any idea's kind of BS considering you can buy the same model here, flipping it to KM's should be easy it's all digital.