Stunters at L&L :) - Page 2

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Stunters at L&L :)

Re: Stunters at L&L :)

Quote Originally Posted by ViperZ View Post
    ^^^^^^IMHO, that's where the problem is. It's nice to see those wheelies and stoppies, but they did all they "stunts" literally in front of dozens of people. One wrong move and the tragedy would hit. It's just stupid to show off like that, whether cops care or not.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m68aqSLKQkU good example, it could even happen at a "closed course" (and yes there stupid for standing on the wrong side)
    Im amazed at how well some of those guys show mad skills on there bikes. its cool to see in person, from a good distance! lol
    ive seen a 12 oclock stand up go bad on a side street, throwing the bike into a parking lot, it took out 3 cars , didnt hit anyone but damn if it did, it would have killed them. i think we should respect the skills the riders have, just make em show it off on a course.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    The only hating is of the harassment from the police that the rest of us get when people pull this crap and take off. Those of us who are just hanging out get to "chat" with the cops for a while, or have our night cut short when they kick us out of the lot.

Save it for a closed course when it can be appreciated without causing the rest of us grief.
    ....you wish you could do that......don't be a hater....

Quote Originally Posted by Rob MacLennan View Post
    Precisely. That sort of thing gets a pass when done in private, rather than in front of dozens of people. When it's done in a very public place, it results in a very public response.

.... but I'm a hater too.
    lol +1

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post
    1.Where's the green kawi on your roster? (sig)
    2. What's with this retarded haterade thing?...
    Mina

Last week when I was there, pretty much everyone that left the parking lot did or tried to do a wheelie on Lakeshore...That or they just basically ripped out of the place....I think that is going to attract the most attention from the police....Although I did not see what went on yesterday it sounds like it was a much quieter thing, that the police would only know about if someone told them about it...

Quote Originally Posted by frekeyguy View Post

lol +1
    Fiaz don't pull that crap on me. You know me and know that I'm a fan of the people who have the skills.

Several times this season local residents have complained to the police about noise and excessive speed at L&L and those of us who are there are the ones who are taking the brunt of the pressure from the cops. Johnny is correct that the people ripping down lakeshore are the biggest complaint, but the noise in the parking lot has also been mentioned by the cops and like I said, it's not the people who do it that are taking the hit from the cops, it the rest of us who are still there after it happens.

I love watching stunt riders do their thing when it's a time and place where I don't have to have stupid conversations with ****** off police or get kicked out somewhere where I was just hanging out with my friends not doing anything wrong.
    2005 Kawasaki z750s
    1980 Yamasaki ZXS650 "Lunatic Fringe"

Instructor for www.learningcurves.ca

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedKestrel View Post
    Leslie and Lakeshore isn't exactly a secret Batcave hideout - anything posted up here has already been seen by a lot of other people.
    Exactly. It's not like the popo don't come by already either. I've only been there a few times but the cops showed up every time...except last night! They started swinging by BBoyz on Tuesday's this season as well. I think I only saw them do that once last season. No matter where we meet or what we do/don't do...eventually, they come to check us out. Some are nice, some are dicks. What else is new?

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx13 View Post
    Exactly. It's not like the popo don't come by already either. I've only been there a few times but the cops showed up every time...except last night! They started swinging by BBoyz on Tuesday's this season as well. I think I only saw them do that once last season. No matter where we meet or what we do/don't do...eventually, they come to check us out. Some are nice, some are dicks. What else is new?
    They were there last night... watching near the entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by redridernl View Post
    They were there last night... watching near the entrance.
    Ah, they were gone when I showed up. Or, they pulled in after and I didn't notice...but point made! LOL! They're always there!

...Then one day you realise your 'knight in shining armour' is just a retard in tinfoil.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyP636 View Post
    Last week when I was there, pretty much everyone that left the parking lot did or tried to do a wheelie on Lakeshore...That or they just basically ripped out of the place....I think that is going to attract the most attention from the police....Although I did not see what went on yesterday it sounds like it was a much quieter thing, that the police would only know about if someone told them about it...
    Ripping out.....everyone seems to be doing that....we just roll out when it gets quite or later on at night. The cops roll into the tims for coffee at around 12:10ish....thats when I usually roll out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post
    Fiaz don't pull that crap on me. You know me and know that I'm a fan of the people who have the skills.

Several times this season local residents have complained to the police about noise and excessive speed at L&L and those of us who are there are the ones who are taking the brunt of the pressure from the cops. Johnny is correct that the people ripping down lakeshore are the biggest complaint, but the noise in the parking lot has also been mentioned by the cops and like I said, it's not the people who do it that are taking the hit from the cops, it the rest of us who are still there after it happens.

I love watching stunt riders do their thing when it's a time and place where I don't have to have stupid conversations with ****** off police or get kicked out somewhere where I was just hanging out with my friends not doing anything wrong.

It wasn't actually me though.....im not skilled enough for stuff like that. None the less, it doesnt bug me...there are bunch more spots around the GTA to hang....

Last week the lady cop was kicking some people off...didnt know why...but she was mad as heck...

As time goes by, there are fewer and fewer places to 'hang.' Wonder why?
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

i dont think its really a big deal posting this and like said above it not a secret hideout that the cops are oblivious too. But I would take it down if I knew how lol. I took a quick look and didnt see where to delete a thread.

From where I was and by the time my camera started and I switched it to video mode... This is what I got. LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqygRYOZLzw

I'll be ready next time with the DSLR in hand...

We could always gather at the establishment formerly known as Elements.
    "I got a new spleen from a guy who liked to ride motorcycles". Fry, Futurama

My bike is a video star! youtube.com/watch?v=Ju9caIDWQ40

Quote Originally Posted by RetroGrouch View Post
    We could always gather at the establishment formerly known as Elements.
    Bahahahha I totally second this motion. Bring it back!!!! W00t!

What's funny is half the haters forgot to mention the 13 harleys that ripped it out of there. If I hear one more hater say something I am coming thru next Thursday doing a full out stunt show with 50 cops on my back!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleSaki View Post
    Bahahahha I totally second this motion. Bring it back!!!! W00t!
    hell yeah!! Miss that spot
    Dem man nah realize de way I do de technology way don't I identify dey oola dem idiot sound bwoy already ya nah rude bwoy

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post
    What's funny is half the haters forgot to mention the 13 harleys that ripped it out of there. If I hear one more hater say something I am coming thru next Thursday doing a full out stunt show with 50 cops on my back!
    Badass... I don't go to these kind of meets, but if you're planning to put on a show, please post up a day in advance and I'll make sure I'm there.
    Mina

I'd rather see you do it with 50 Cent on your back, but whateves....

Quote Originally Posted by izzo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by smutty View Post
    i'd rather see you do it with 50 cent on your back, but whateves....
    g-g-g-g-g-g - unitttt
    HONDA SHADOW AERO BAGGER
    Look for a glowing white bike

lol
    Quote Originally Posted by LannyNguyen View Post
    g-g-g-g-g-g - unitttt