Online Kawi dealer excellent customer support!!!

Thread: Online Kawi dealer excellent customer support!!!

Online Kawi dealer excellent customer support!!!

I ordered a seat cowl for my daughter's 2011 Ninja 250 on ebay at a cost of $79 US.
    The order was filled by Leeson's Motors in West Virginia.
    However, they sent one for a 600 Ninja.
    They were very apologetic, said send it back and we will replace it and refund your shipping costs.

Well they received it in pieces...and they still sent me the correct one AND REFUNDED MY SHIPPING COST!!!!

You sure can't get much better than that. In my 60 years I have never seen customer support like that!!!

So if you need cheap Kawi parts with good online INTERNATIONAL support try Leeson's.

http://www.leesonsmotors.com/

Brian Scholes

Re: Online Kawi dealer excellent customer support!!!

I had a similar good experience when dealing with Cornwall Kawasaki, in the UK, when purchasing accessories that aren't available in North America.

http://www.cornwallkawasaki.co.uk/
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde

So... you ordered a 250 cowl across international borders and they sent you a 600, heheh...
    And you're writing to what, recommend doing that?
    You could have just gone to Kahuna, they keep them in stock, and taken it home with you the same day.
    Why do people do that - I mean, what happened to 'support your local dealer'?
    Ah well, maybe no good local dealers, guy's in Peterborough so I dunno...
    Old Ninja, runs good.

The measure of a good dealer isn't necessarily how they handle the good transactions, which are how 99% of their business goes, but rather how they handle the 1% that are screw-ups. Every business has them.
    Morally Ambiguous (submissions welcome)

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth." - Oscar Wilde