Sunday August 28-Cruise To Creemore

Thread: Sunday August 28-Cruise To Creemore

Sunday August 28-Cruise To Creemore

Meet at Esso station, northwest corner of Highway 10 and King Street, Caledon 9:30 to 10:00 am. Look for a black H-D Heritage, rider in black with black helmet...you get the picture, lol.
    Leave at 10:00 sharp. Be gassed up and ready to go.
    King east to Airport, north on Airport to Creemore.
    Stop in Creemore for coffee/smoke/bite to eat.
    Cruise along in a vaguely homeward direction on backroads.

All are welcome including new riders but this will be a leisurely cruise, following all posted speed limits. If you're looking for a more "spirited" ride, this isn't for you.

Weather Network says it won't rain, which means pack your rain gear if you have any.

I probably won't be checking this thread again before leaving, so if you're there, you're there. If not, hope you're enjoying a nice ride somewhere!
    I wave to everybody. Just not you.

Re: Sunday August 28-Cruise To Creemore

Had I seen this earlier; I would have joined you. Haven't been to Creemore in a couple of years. Let me know if you're going up that way again.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Meenie View Post
    Had I seen this earlier; I would have joined you. Haven't been to Creemore in a couple of years. Let me know if you're going up that way again.
    I just saw this, even though I couldn't make it today.

I rode up yesterday, two up with the muffin, incorporating a bit of route from last week. Really a very nice ride.

I will try and keep eyes peeled for another opportunity.

Cheers!

Sat. was the nicer day me thinks. Anyway, I ended up doing yardwork (which sucked a lot)!

sat was a good day,, and they had a car/bike/tractor/truck show and beer fest to boot! http://www.copperkettleclassics.com/ I took over 150 pictures beautiful before the wife took a couple ,, then looked at the display and asked,, why does it say no memory card avail ? $%^&*(

Quote Originally Posted by meester_jamie View Post
    sat was a good day,, and they had a car/bike/tractor/truck show and beer fest to boot! http://www.copperkettleclassics.com/ I took over 150 pictures beautiful before the wife took a couple ,, then looked at the display and asked,, why does it say no memory card avail ? $%^&*(
    Pics or it didn't happen - lol!!