Going to add some of my experience with these jeans as well. Picked up a pair from Royal last week as I've been looking for something slightly protective to wear when not in my overpants. I liked the fact that Bull-It jeans don't have visible stitching on the front panels like other riding jeans.

I tried on both Morrison and Street and gotta say the fits were good. I normally have trouble fitting jeans because of thick thighs, but the Morrison fits well and Street felt comfy without being loose fit. My complaint with most of the Sartso styles were that they fit too loose (even the regular fit ones) and make my butt look huge (haha). The Morrison is a bit too boot but I picked it over the Street for the slightly slimmer fit. Size 34 fits me just like most size 34 jeans, I picked the stone wash blue as I took csecond2001's advice and skipped the black due to it being not pre-shrunk; 36 was too big and 34 would've not fit after shrinking.

One thing I noticed, though, is that the denim material is rough compared to designer jeans. Of course, it would be naive of me to expect a $140 pair of jeans with protective lining would be similar quality to $200+ jeans. On the plus side, I wouldn't feel as bad (physically and financially) going down when wearing these jeans than if I were wearing Diesel jeans. One small feature I'd like to point out is flaps over rear pockets that are velcro'ed, surely to help prevent wallets from falling out, but I guess style-wise that can be a make-it-or-break-it thing for some.

Definitely quite happy overall with these jeans, especially at $140. Might pick up another pair if they come out with more styles, though I'm tempted to grab a pair of slim Sartso jeans if they ever make it here from Australia.